As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Nutiva #ad
Non-GMO | Vegan, Gluten-Free, Keto & Paleo | Nutrient-Dense Seeds with 3g Protein & 5g Fiber for Salads, 32 Ounce | USDA Organic, Yogurt & Smoothies, Nutiva Organic Premium Raw Black Chia Seeds #adNutiva #ad
- Allergen Information: Peanut Free. Can be consumed and digested whole. We test our chia seeds beyond organic standards to deliver the best available. Nutrient dense: rich source of protein, magnesium, potassium, essential omega-3 fatty acids, calcium, antioxidants, and fiber.
Easy to use packaging: nutiva organic, raw, resealable, premium black/ White/ Ground Chia Seeds arrive ready in easy to use, non-GMO, BPA-free packaging.
Commitment to quality: nutiva partners with organic farmers to source the world’s finest chia seeds and stringently adheres to USDA certified organic and non-GMO guidelines to deliver superfood that is good for you and good for the planet.
Premium diet compatibility: An ideal addition to vegetarian, ketogenic, paleo, whole food, vegan, and gluten-free diets. Versatile ingredient: add a healthful gourmet flair to salads, snacks, and baked goods, soups, or soak them for a satisfying pudding or gel.
2. Spectrum #ad
10 Ounce, Spectrum Essentials Organic Ground Chia Seeds #adSpectrum #ad
- Neutral flavor means chia seeds can be easily blended into smoothies or your other favorite foods without affecting the taste. Higher in antioxidant activity than blueberries.
Good source of ala omega-3 essential fatty acid that helps support heart health. 4 grams of dietary fiber per serving. Ground chia seeds, a nutritional powerhouse used by ancient Aztecs and Mayans.
3. Navitas Organics #ad
Non-GMO, Navitas Organics Chia Seeds, 8 oz. Bag — Organic, Gluten-Free #adNavitas Organics #ad
- Omega-3's are are revered for their anti-inflammatory properties and essential for optimal functioning. Usda organic, kosher, Non-GMO, vegan, gluten-free. A good source of magnesium, calcium and iron, Navitas Organics Chia Seeds also provide 11% DV fiber and 2g protein per serving.
Chia seeds are abundant in omega-3 fatty acids. Make chia pudding the tiny seeds expand when soaked or add to salads, smoothies, dips, oatmeal, and baked goods. Named after the mayan word for “strength, minerals, vitamins, fiber, " the tiny chia seed is a substantial source of protein, and antioxidants!.
4. Healthworks #ad
Fiber & Protein | Great with Shakes, Smoothies & Oatmeal, Healthworks Chia Seeds Raw 32 Ounces / 2 Pounds | Premium & All-Natural | Contains Omega 3 #adHealthworks #ad
- It can be used in countless recipes due to its flavorless properties. In the ancient mayan language, the word ÒchiaÓ meant strength so this is a must have staple in your diet! Our money-back guarantee: 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee, No Questions Asked! We will offer a 30-day money back guarantee on any product you have purchased from HEALTHWORKS directly.
They can go with all dietary restrictions such as vegan, low-car, keto & paleo friendly. We have been a market leader for many years and strive to provide only the very best nature has to offer. Natural origin: healthworks chia seeds are sustainably grown and sourced from small farmers.
Free of additives and harmful ingredients. Many benefits & minerals such as calcium, non-gmo, active, vegan, wellness, protein & nutrients: packed with antioxidants and essential vitamins & omega-3 content, Clean Eating, Yoga, Paleo, keto, Biohacking, this is a must have in all your meals.
It can also serve as a thicker in sauces and an egg replacement in baking. Premium raw, raw, nut-free, chia seeds: healthworks chia seeds are all-natural, nut-free and grain-free. Containing high fiber, juicing, magnesium and iron, Spiritual, Life Hacking, Blending, Plant Based. Raw, our chia Seeds are a great addition to any diet. Countless recipes: healthworks chia seed is a perfect addition to smoothies, pies, yogurt, granola bars, peanut-butter, stir-fries, shakes, breads, juices, cereals, fresh fruit like apples or blackberries, trail mix, salads, baked goods, protein cookies, oatmeal, desserts and snack foods.
5. Garden of Life #ad
Flaxseed with Omega 3, Lignan and Polyphenol, 12 oz Pouch *Packaging May Vary*, Garden of Life Raw Organic Flax Seed Meal with Chia Seeds #adGarden of Life #ad
- Higher in protein, omegas, vitamins and minerals than flax alone. Promotes heart, breast and brain health. Promotes healthy digestion and regularity. Commitment to re-invigorate the backbone of our culture-family farmers-providing them with guaranteed contracts and fair wages.
Commitment to re-nourish our country with wholesome, certified organic, non-GMO whole foods brought to you at affordable prices.
|Brand||Garden of Life #ad|
|Manufacturer||Garden of Life #ad|
6. Garden of Life #ad
Superfood for Healthy Cholesterol and Blood Sugar, 12 oz Pouch, Garden of Life Raw Organic Omega 3 Chia Seeds #adGarden of Life #ad
- Contains antioxidants. An easy, enjoyable way to add fiber to your diet. Has a mild, nutty flavor. Certified usda organic, RAW, Vegan, non-gmo project Verified, Gluten Free. Same great product, Fresh New Look.
|Brand||Garden of Life #ad|
|Manufacturer||Garden of Life #ad|
7. Now Foods #ad
Organic White Chia Seeds, Source of Essential Fatty Acids and Fiber, NOW Foods, Certified Non-GMO, 1-Pound #adNow Foods #ad
- Packaged in the usa by a family owned and operated company since 1968. Gmp quality assured: now closely adheres to both mandatory u. S. Excellent source of fiber: 7 g of dietary fiber per serving.
Fda current good manufacturing practices CGMP regulations and voluntary Natural Products Association NPA Good Manufacturing Practices GMP regulations. Good manufacturing practices ensure compliance with sanitation, documentation, and testing requirements that are designed to promote consistent, processing, highly reproducible product quality and safety.
Abundant in essential fatty acids: naturally occurring fatty acids example per serving** Omega-3 Fatty Acids Alpha Linolenic Acid 4 g 4, 000 mg Omega-6 Fatty Acids Linoleic Acid 1.
6 g 1, 600 mg. Certifications/classifications: organic, keto friendly, sugar free, Dairy Free, Non-GMO, Made in a Peanut-Free Facility, vegan, made without Gluten, Soy Free, Halal, Kosher, Egg Free, Low Sodium.
|Brand||Now Foods #ad|
|Manufacturer||Now Foods #ad|
8. Herbal Secrets #ad
Supports Energy Production*, Herbal Secrets USDA Certified Organic Chia Seeds Powder Nutrient Non-GMO Superfood, Supports Overall Health and Well Being* 2 Lbs #adHerbal Secrets #ad
- All our products are proudly made in usa with guaranteed Purity & Potency. Improve your diet our organic chia seeds give you the benefits of omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, antioxidants and other nutrients and is Non-GMO, protein, gluten free raw chia.
All our products are Third Party Tested. We do not compromise on quality. All herbal secrets products are manufactured in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices GMP, among the highest standards in the world.
We offer best quality products for the best value. Super food chia seeds have been shown to support energy production to keep you feeling great throughout the day and promote overall health and well-being.
Truly organic we don't just say that our product is a chia seeds organic supplement. We have the usda certification to attest to the fact that the chia seed that we sell is manufactured and produced in accordance with national organic standards.
9. Beveri Nutrition #ad
14 Ounce Packaging May Vary, Beveri Nutrition Fine Milled Golden Flax Seed with Chia #adBeveri Nutrition #ad
- Flaxseed helps maintain cholesterol levels that are already within a normal range. It is a high quality healthy product. Gluten free. 150 mg antioxidant lignans. 3g ala omega-3. Simply add to smoothies, cookies, juice, yogurt or cereal.
10. Navitas #ad
Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, 16 oz. Bag — Organic, Navitas Organics Chia Seeds #adNavitas #ad
- Named after the mayan word for “strength, " the tiny chia seed is a substantial source of protein, fiber, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants!. Make chia pudding the tiny seeds expand when soaked or add to salads, dips, oatmeal, smoothies, and baked goods.
Omega-3's are are revered for their anti-inflammatory properties and essential for optimal functioning. A good source of magnesium, calcium and iron, Navitas Organics Chia Seeds also provide 11% DV fiber and 2g protein per serving. Usda organic, non-GMO, kosher, vegan, gluten-free. Chia seeds are abundant in omega-3 fatty acids.
|Manufacturer||Navitas Naturals #ad|