As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Optiflora #ad
Pilea peperomioides 2" Pot Chinese Money Plant/Pancake Plant/UFO Plant #adOptiflora #ad
- Easy-care Plant. Licensed to Ship to CA. Heat/freezing shipping: please refrain from ordering into temperatures above 95F or below 35F. Pilea peperomioides in 2" Grower Pot.
2. Optiflora #ad
Set of 2 Pilea peperomioides Plants 2" Pot Chinese Money Plant/Pancake Plant/UFO Plant #adOptiflora #ad
- Cold/heat shipping notice: please refrain from ordering into temperatures below 38 or above 95. Licensed to ship to California. The plants will likely arrive temperature damaged. 2 pilea peperomioides Plants in 2" Pots.
3. California Tropicals #ad
Real Plants for Gardening, California Tropicals Rare Chinese Money Plant Pilea Peperomioides, Live House Plant, Perfect for Office, 4 Inch Pot for Easy Care, Home & Feng Shui Decor #adCalifornia Tropicals #ad
- 4" pots for plants: our california tropicals come in 4" pots for the perfect size for any decoration or space. Whether you're looking for a rare indoor plant, or a gift, a money plant, this houseplant is perfect.
Water once a week when the top 2" of soil is dry, and rotate 180 degrees after every watering for optimal growth. Chinese money plant: our rare and popular houseplant is native to China and is known for its thick round leaves, making it a great addition to any home or office.
Whether you're looking for a hanging pot for plants indoors or outdoors, we have the perfect pot for you. Low light house plant: pilea peperomioides are perfect for low-light environments and require little maintenance.
Feng shui decor: our california tropicals are an excellent addition to any Feng Shui decor. Gift plant: a pilea peperomioides is the perfect gift for a plant-lover. It is easy to care for and can be easily propagated by cutting the new leaves off at the base of the stem and sticking them into fresh soil.
4. Rooted #ad
Pilea peperomioides | Live Indoor, and Low Maintenance Houseplant, 14 Day Guarantee 4-inch Pot, Easy to Grow, Easy to Care, Rooted® Chinese Money Plant #adRooted #ad
- We also offer a 14-day guarantee on all of our plants to make sure you're satisfied. Pets: very pet-friendly! care: great choice for the beginner plant parent! Pro-tip: rotate 180 degrees after every watering and the leaves will grow out balanced and symmetrical.
Water: once a week when the top 2" of soil dry. Ships fast and directly from our greenhouse to your home.
Sunlight: Medium tot bright indirect light. It's beautiful, low-maintenance, and extremely easy-growing. Pileas are extremely easy to propagate and share with friends. Simply cut the new leaves off with a clean knife at the base of their stem and stick them into some fresh soil. All rooted plants are grown and certified in Florida.
5. Hirt's Gardens #ad
4" Pot, Pilea peperomioides, Hirt's Gardens Chinese Money Plant #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Immediate shipping. Native to the southwestern Yunnan province of China. Greenhouse fresh from Hirt's Gardens since 1915. Does well under artificial light. Water thoroughly when on the dry side.
6. Hirt's Gardens #ad
2 Plants in 2" Pots, Pilea peperomiodes, Hirt's Gardens Chinese Money Plant #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Native to the southwestern Yunnan province of China. Water thoroughly when on the dry side. Greenhouse fresh from Hirt's Gardens since 1915. Immediate shipping, 2 plants in a 2 inch plastic pots. Does well under artificial light or bright, indirect light.
7. CHUXAY GARDEN #ad
CHUXAY GARDEN Pilea Peperomioides,Pancake Plant,Chinese Money Plant Seed 10 Seeds Ornamental Green Herb Plants Extremely Decorative #adCHUXAY GARDEN #ad
- 12 in tall, 8 to 12 in. Note. When the leaves of a pancake plant curl up along the edges, it can be because the plant is not getting enough bright indirect light, because room temperatures are too high, or because the room humidity is too dry.
Grow. Hardiness zone. 9-11. Tall. When to plant. Spring. Plant in a mix of 2:1 soil-based compost or peat-free, multi-purpose compost and perlite, and make sure there are drainage holes at the bottom of the pot. Wide.
8. California Tropicals #ad
Rare Chinese Money Plant, 6'' from California Tropicals #adCalifornia Tropicals #ad
- All of our listings have very representative pictures of what you would receive. Perfect gift for any occassion! Enhance Your Environment. This plant comes fully rooted in a 6" pot, ready to grow in and your beautiful home or your office.
9. Wekiva Foliage #ad
Chinese Money Plant, Pilea Peperomioides, Rare and Elegant Indoor Houseplant, 1 Live Starter Plant #adWekiva Foliage #ad
- Grown, chinese money plant, often referred to as the pancake plant, packaged and shipped exclusively by Wekiva Foliage. This flowering perennial in the nettle family Urticaceae is native to southern China, growing naturally along the base of the Himalayan mountains.
Rotate your plant regularly to keep it looking symmetrical. It is grown primarily for its unique foliage. Allow the plant to nearly dry out between waterings and then water well.
Pilea peperomioides, coin plant, or UFO plant is a popular houseplant thanks to its attractive coin-shaped foliage and ease of care. Avoid locations that receive harsh, direct light as it will burn the delicate leaves.
Although it can produce small, white flowers throughout the spring months, Pilea peperomioides does not often flower when grown indoors. This evergreen perennial is considered to have medium water needs. The leaves of pilea peperomioides will begin to droop when it dries out, which is a good indication that it’s time for watering. The pilea peperomioides thrives in medium to bright indirect light.
10. 9GreenBox #ad
Pilea peperomioides, 4" Pot, 9GreenBox Chinese Money Plant #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Images are for reference only and are of mature plants. In winter all plants will ship dormant without leaves. Average room humidity level is fine, crisp or ‘burning’ edges of the leaves indicates you should raise the humidity levels.
It is really easy to care of and easy to propagate. Then use a sharp pair of needle-nose snips to separate it from the parent plant. Blooms with small white flowers on pink-tinged stems.
Loves very lightly moist soil. Can mature up to 12 inches tall with an equal width but be sure it has plenty of space to grow. To divide the offsets, dig down into the soil at the base of the offset to expose the roots.
Do not over feed your plant, feed once a month but, only feed your plant when it is actively growing. To keep those lovely green circular leaves at their best condition, keep your plant in lots of bright, indirect light AVOID direct sunlight. Pilea peperomioides or commonly known as chinese Money Plant or Pancake Plant is an easy to grow modern-looking indoor plant. Makes perfect plant for beginners.