As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. TableTopics #ad
135 Conversation Starter Cards for Family Game Night, and Family Bonding, Family Mealtime, Bond Together with Table Topics Game, Building Parent-child Relationships, TableTopics Family #adTableTopics #ad
- 4-inch acrylic cube with 135 questions. Learn something new about your kids and even yourself. Perfect for mealtime or bedtime, use it every day.
Questions specially designed to engage kids in the art of conversation. Fun mix of age appropriate questions range from silly to thought-provoking and encourage up-building conversation between parents and kids.
2. Chronicle Books #ad
Portable Camping and Holiday Games, After Dinner Amusements: Family Time: 50 Conversation Starters Conversation Card Game for Families #adChronicle Books #ad
- Explore the entire series: this game is part of the After Dinner Amusements series, a collection of tiny tins filled with prompts for lively conversation, trivia, icebreakers, and endless laughs.
Facilitates bonding: these cards make it easy to break the ice at the next family dinner and learn new things about each other. Perfect for families: with a wide range of intriguing questions about the past, present, and future, this family-friendly party game leads to interesting conversations.
Jumpstart nostalgic memories: This cute, compact tin is filled with 50 thoughtful and playful questions to inspire great family conversations. Easily portable: the petite tins are the perfect size to throw in your bag or luggage for a vacation.
|Brand||Chronicle Books #ad|
|Manufacturer||Chronicle Books #ad|
3. Prompta #ad
Kids Dinner Time, Prompta 600 Conversation Cards for Families – Fun Conversation Starters Card Game for Adults and Families – Road Trip Must Have Travel Game to Get to Know Your Family #adPrompta #ad
- Learn essential family values and build a stronger relationship as you share fun stories, and aspirations through this family card game. Grow closer together. Spark fun conversations at the dinner table or during family game night. Make meals and family trips more memorable by having interesting talks with your loved ones.
Dial up the excitement of your Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, or Easter family gatherings with some fun family card games. Connect with family members across generations and with relatives living miles away by using these conversation starter cards on your next family Zoom call.
Engage in a deep, memories, meaningful group conversation or a simple chat over coffee and strengthen your bonds. These family discussion cards include silly would-you-rather questions that keep the mood light and get everybody to talk. Fun for all ages. Understand and learn. Ask kids fun questions, gain wisdom from elders, life lessons, and discuss what it means to be a family.
Great for simple get-togethers at home and special occasions like road trips, birthday or anniversary parties, family vacations, and family reunions. Really listen to what others have to say, sharing yours, come to a better understanding, and create a safe space for the whole family. With 600 questions on double-sided cards, these conversation cards for families contain multiple topics and questions specially tailored for kids and adults so that everyone can have fun expressing themselves and get to know each other.
|Manufacturer||Good Odds LLC #ad|
|Part Number||Family Conversation Cards|
|Model||Family Conversation Cards|
4. TALKING POINT CARDS #ad
Get to Know Each Other Better for Family Game Night or Road Trip, Questions to Get Everyone Talking & Building Relationships, Fun Family Games for Kids and Adults, 200 Family Conversation Cards #adTALKING POINT CARDS #ad
- Keep it in your car for family travels, repeated use, and humidity. Even your shy ones! with our family card game, you’ll never run out of things to talk about. Together you can learn about each other, come to greater understanding and can create new and wonderful memories. Comes in a slim, or when you're waiting for dance or soccer practice to end.
Take turns asking and answering, and don't forget to ask follow up questions to delve even deeper. Encourage meaningful conversations - a wholesome and positive family dinner game to help your entire family feel free to open up and speak their minds. Draw out your quiet teen and help them find their voice.
Our table talk cards deck contains 200 straightforward questions and topics that children and parents alike will love sharing together. Made to last - created with a professional-grade finish to keep them protected against food stains, portable deck box, for easy carry and storage.
Build trust and confidence - use these engaging conversation starters for fun family bonding and quality time. All content is carefully designed to be family friendly, You’, ‘Family Time’, ‘What Makes You, age-appropriate, and sure to help everyone join in the fun!. For the whole family - each card deck contains 4 categories: ‘get to know you’, and ‘fun & random’. Conversations with purpose - are you tired of the default “how was your day?” Talking Point Cards Family Edition will help you ask great questions and engage family members of all ages in pleasant chats and enjoyable discussions.
5. Continuum Games #ad
Around the Table Games Family Talk Meaningful Conversation Starters and Car Travel Game #adContinuum Games #ad
- Any occasion: whether you are at the table waiting for food at a restaurant, or taking a road trip, sunbathing at a park, Family Talk is just the thing to get everyone involved. For the whole family: family talk is a creative and engaging game that allows for hilarious conversations and discussion to spark with every question in just a matter of seconds! Travel game: coming complete with a durable clip, Family talk can be taken just about anywhere for family fun no matter where the day may take you whether it be the park, dinner table, or the car.
The game’s ultra-portability allows families to play in the car, at the dinner table, on vacation or at a party. Winner of learning Magazine’s Teachers Choice award. Winner of the iParenting Media award.
Creative gameplay: featuring 100 thought provoking and silly questions, Family talk offers wild circumstances to encourage imagination and gives an opportunity to peek into the minds of your family. Toy top 10 Games award. Award winning: the winner of the dr. Winner of dr. Winner of the national Parenting Center Seal of Approval. Toy top 10 games, national parenting center seal of Approval, and Learning Magazine’s Teachers Choice award, iParenting Media, Family Talk is the game for you!.
|Brand||Continuum Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Continuum Games #ad|
|Warranty||30 day warranty against manufacturer defects|
6. CONVERSATION OPENERS #ad
Great for Adults, and Teens, Kids, 200 Family Conversation Cards, Get to Know Each Other Better for Game Night or Parties, Questions to Spark Conversations and Build Relationships, Fun Family Game #adCONVERSATION OPENERS #ad
- Carry them in your purse, car, or backpack. Portable game - the card deck can go wherever you go. Discover new facts and learn more about your kids, and family. You’ll let your children and family know that you care. Gather your loved ones, shared interests, dreams, memories, and create memories that will last a lifetime.
Talk about your favorite things, ask some fun and thought-provoking questions, and more. These cards make it easy to start a discussion that'll last. Have conversations that matter - the ultimate bonding experience. Keep them on the dinner or coffee table and pick a question to start a conversation each day.
These conversation starter cards are perfect for any family gathering at home, in the car, or when traveling. Learn new things about your family - with 200 large print and easy-to-read question cards, there's something for everyone! This positive, teenagers, family-friendly card deck will provide hours of fun and entertainment.
Top quality card game made to last - cards are made with a durable finish that will last and can be used repeatedly. Researched and designed in the USA by our team of experts to help strengthen families everywhere. Connect with your whole family - conversation openers family edition is the perfect way to connect with your loved ones! This fun, wholesome, and engaging card game will help you get to know each other better and form meaningful connections.
7. BestSelf Co. #ad
150 Prompts, Ideal Classroom Must Haves and Therapy Tools, Engage in Social Skills Activities and Fun Conversation Starters for Kids & Families, BestSelf Conversation Cards for Kids Little Talk Deck #adBestSelf Co. #ad
- Teacher and school counselor must-haves: Provide a welcoming environment for all with our approachable conversation starters for kids, a great addition to any counseling office or classroom. Elementary classroom must-haves: Foster stronger connections amongst students with our conversation starters for kids, perfect for elementary classroom must-haves and school counselor office must-haves.
Therapy tools for children: help children express themselves and grow with our conversation cards for kids, calm down corner supplies, perfect for counseling office must-haves, and occupational therapy toys.
Special education classroom must-haves: Promote positive social skills activities for kids with our therapeutic conversation cards, the perfect educational tool for any special education classroom. Classroom must-haves: enhance social emotional learning activities with our conversation cards for kids, the perfect education essential for any classroom.
8. OUR MOMENTS #ad
Road Trip & Card Game for Healthy Loving Family, Car Travel, Relationship Building, Questions for Family Activities, OUR MOMENTS Kids: 100 Conversation Starter Cards for Families and Kids #adOUR MOMENTS #ad
- Educate through fun. Use this tool to reconnect. This game makes a great gift for your own family or for friends. There is no correct answer and no judgment. Talk about it. Play one on one or the whole family. Improve your listening skills - ask a question and listen carefully to the answer.
So many times parents are the last to know - it’s important that your child knows that whatever is happening in their life they can approach Mom or Dad. Put aside work worries and focus only on your child and you as you build a healthy and secure relationship.
This is quality timE enjoy it together! It doesn’t have to be a formal time set aside for play, it can be in the car, at dinner-time or bed-time. Quality because you'll want to keep using them - 100 question cards printed on 300 gsm card stock which come shrink wrapped in a custom tuck box.
Order 2 or more to qualify for Free Shipping Today. Buy it now! There is no risk. Good or bad - you need to be the FIRST to know. If you are unhappy just return within 30 days for a full refund. Quality time - for you and your child or children - discover your children and let them get to know you. Open the door and they will come to you.
9. Better Me #ad
Family Dinner Conversation Cards & Date Night Ice Breaker Topics. Uncommon Questions Stimulate Reflection for Married Couple or Old Friends, Recall Our Best Moments, TOPIX, 424 Conversation Starters #adBetter Me #ad
- All ages: fun for adults, Christmas parties, college games night, teens & children.3 ways to play: 1- pick a random question to answer yourself 2- Nominate another player to answer a question you choose 3- Ask all players to answer.
High quality conversation starter Cards: Move past boring small talk! These though provoking questions will inspire fun & meaningful conversations. Great dating conversation starters for couples, & perfect newlywed husbands & wives gifts! Create deep intimacy in your marriage, grow your relationship with each question.
Use as family conversation cards or quickly get to know strangers. Better connect with with others at Thanksgiving dinner, etc. 424 great conversations: the only deck you'll ever need! Perfect dinner conversation starters for families, or for a romantic date night. Pass time on a road trip or change the pace at a dinner party.
|Brand||Better Me #ad|
|Manufacturer||Better Me #ad|
10. Discussables #ad
Conversation Cards for Kids – 400 Fun Conversation Starters for Family Game Night or Dinner – Road Trip Must Haves Travel Games for Kids Age 8-12 – Connect and Build Social Emotional Learning Skills #adDiscussables #ad
- Practice conversational skills like curiosity, be present with your kids, and sharing as well as social emotional learning skills. Connect with your kids - learn things you don't know about topics you may not think to ask about, telling stories, and give them a chance to learn more about you.
We appreciate the idea that kids spell love T-I-M-E, so we included tons of questions for family game night or a long road trip. Not your standard questions - it can be hard to know what to talk about with our children.
If you work through the entire box, though anyone can have fun with this childrens game. To use: choose a card, parents ask their kids the question, communicate deeply, you'll learn loads about each other, and treasure the conversations you have. Flip the card over and repeat.
We've come up with some thoughtful, new questions that avoid repetition and are different from what we normally ask. Create moments of connection anywhere – the cards are small 2. 5 in *1. 75 in and double sided. They’re easily portable for car rides and road trips, bedtime, the family dinner table, or wherever you have time and space to connect. How to use / who they're for - best for parents and their kids aged 6-12+, parents give their full attention to their child as they answer.