As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. First Aid Only #ad
First Aid Only 5-6600 Stretch Gauze Bandage, 4-Yard Stretched Length x 2-Inch Width Box of 24 #adFirst Aid Only #ad
- Box of 24 individually wrapped non-sterile gauze bandages. Perfect for standalone first aid or as a refill for a kit. For use over sterile dressing. Latex free, elastic cotton material. Measures 5-yards stretched length by 2-inches wide.
2. McKesson #ad
McKesson Conforming Stretch Gauze Bandages, 2 in x 4 1/10 yd, 12 Count, Sterile #adMcKesson #ad
- Gauze bandage roll has a polyester design that provides elasticity while retaining its shape and reducing slippage; stays in place with minimal tape. Non-sterile gauze bandages allow for movement while providing light compression. Sterile, conforming bandage is breathable for added comfort; absorbent to help keep the wound dry to promote healing.
Low-linting formulation of 2-inch roller bandage helps minimize the risk of fibers being left behind in the wound bed. Roller bandage's stretch design conforms to the body's contours, and finished edges help to avoid unraveling.
|Manufacturer||McKesson Brand #ad|
3. Ever Ready First Aid #ad
Box of 12-2 inch, Ever Ready First Aid Sterile Conforming Gauze Roll Bandage #adEver Ready First Aid #ad
- Soft, comfortable elastic gauze bandage. Box of 12. Sterile unless package is opened or damaged. 2" x 4. 1yds. Strong, durable and convenient.
4. D&H MEDICAL #ad
Easy to Use Cotton Sterile Gauze Rolls for Hand Wrap Dressing Ankles & Knees, Medical Gauze Wrap for Wounds Care, D&H Medical Pack of 24 Gauze Bandage Roll 2 Inches x 4 Yards #adD&H MEDICAL #ad
- The gauze wrap roll is sufficiently tested before use so you can concentrate 100% on your healing process. Our unique micro-weave rolling gauze texture is strong and durable, yet soft and easy to handle for instant practical use. The best rolled gauze for your recovery: when it comes to your care, and cheap gauze roll.
Whether in the hospital or healing at home, WRAP, our cotton gauze roll provides maximum absorption for minimum bleed-through. Recommended for surgery aftercare: our wrapping gauze takes care of wound care, incisions or injuries. Our promised stretch gauze bandages: buy once and buy right – don’t cut corners with your health on cheap and flimsy alternatives.
We guarantee you’ll be satisfied with your money back. The trusted professional’s choice: meticulously researched and developed gauze bandage rolls by health professionals for use in the real world.
Just stretch, snip: we provide medical gauze rolls of 2 inches x 4 yards length per set so you can use as much or as little as you need for the comfort that’s right for you. No hassle, no fuss. Click add to cart and get ready to enjoy total peace of mind with the best gauze stretch bandage roll for any medical situation. You have our promise. That’s why our professional-grade gauze fabric roll is designed for maximum protection and comfort for your full recovery, poor, the last thing you want is a flimsy, every time.
5. First Aid Only #ad
First Aid Only, FAE5002 2 Inch Gauze Roll Bandage #adFirst Aid Only #ad
- Provides flexibility for movement if needed. Hold sterile dressings in place with this flexible, sterile soft gauze roll. Each roll contains approximately 4 yards of conforming gauze.
Not made with natural rubber latex. Smartcompliance refill is for first aid only part numbers 1000-fae-0103, 1301-fae-0103, 1001-fae-0103, 1050-fae-0103, 1300-FAE-0103, 1350-FAE-0103.
6. EatingBiting #ad
EatingBiting 20 Rolls 2 inch x 4.92 Yards Stretched Gauze Bandage Rolls with Medical Tape/Rolled Stretch Bandage/Medical Grade Sterile First Aid Wound Care Cotton Ply use Ankles Knees ect #adEatingBiting #ad
- Best bandage for your recovery: when it comes to your care, the last thing you want is a bandage that is flimsy, poor and cheap. The lightweight breathable material is porous which allows for proper ventilation for the skin to heal. Keep your wounds dry and protected from infections and contaminants.
Selection of high-quality textile materials, product set non-toxic, medical environmental protection features safe and sterile: recommended for surgery after-care, wound care, incisions or injuries. Our stretch gauzes are fully sterilized before use so you can concentrate on your healing process.
Whether in the hospital or healing at home, our gauze provides maximum absorption for minimum bleed-through. That’s why our professional-grade gauzes are designed for maximum protection and comfort for your full recovery, every time.
Gauze provides pliable and comfortable stretch to ensure that your wounds remain sterile and safe from rashes and other airborne particles. Pbt elastic bandage is widely used, field training, trauma first aid can feel the benefits of this bandage ethylene oxide sterilization independent packaging. Mainly used for surgical dressing care, the body parts of the external dressing, ice bag cold location fixed. 5cm x 4. 5m stretched / 2" x 4. 92yd net weight: 6 g / roll.
7. Dynarex #ad
Dynarex Stretch Gauze Bandage Roll Ster 2" x 4.1 yds 12/Pack #adDynarex #ad
- Unique knit construction. Non-sterile or Sterile available. Secure, comfortable, and well-conforming fit. Self-adhering.
8. CPR Savers & First Aid Supply #ad
And Trauma 12, CPR Savers and First Aid Supply IMCO Multi-Packed 2 Inch x 4.1 Yards Non-Sterile Stretch Cotton Gauze Bandage Rolls for Injury, Wound #adCPR Savers & First Aid Supply #ad
- Be prepared: whether you're in a professional, a wound or injury can occur that requires the use of gauze. Optimal experience: cpr savers and first aid supply multi-packed 2 inch x 4. 1 yards non-sterile stretch cotton Gauze Bandage Rolls for Injury, and Trauma is the perfect addition to any home or professional first aid, or trauma kit.
Our rolled gauze package allows you to be prepared for a long time, or non-professional setting, at a cost-effective price. The material is lightweight, assisting in the healing process as well as making sure the site of the injury doesn't get too uncomfortable for the victim. Plenty of gauze: cpr savers and first aid supply multi-packed 2 inch x 4.
1 yards non-sterile stretch cotton Gauze Bandage Rolls for Injury, and Trauma comes in various packages, with a 12-pack being the minimum. Absorbent and strong: the unique knitted construction of these gauze rolls allows for them to be comfortable as well as strong, only tearing when the user wants it to.
Comfort: these gauze rolls are designed with the victim's comfort in mind, featuring a design made from a combination of soft knitted material, and stretchy elastic that allows the bandage to conform to any surface of the body comfortably, allowing the site of injury to breath, and easily. When used in combination with medical tape and shears, Wound, these gauze rolls will provide an optimal experience for both the user and the victim. From the 12 pack alone, wound, you'll have nearly 50 yards of gauze at your disposal at a very low price. This gauze is also self-adhering, allowing the bandage.
9. Ever Ready First Aid #ad
Sports, Pets, Sprains, Ever Ready First Aid Self Adherent Cohesive Wrap Bandages, Swelling, 2” x 5 Yards for First Aid, Tan Color – 12 Count #adEver Ready First Aid #ad
- These bandages will not slip, meaning you won't have to frequently readjust them. Soft, lightweight material allows the injured area to breath, BREATHABLE MATERIAL - The porous, which facilitates healing and recovery. Strong & self-adhesive - ever ready first aid bandages are designed to offer excellent support.
The self adhesive bandages will stay in place even when we tor sweaty. Removal is easy and pain free. Pain free cohesion - the bandages are designed to adhere well to itself, but won't painfully stick to skin or hair.
Stretchy & comfortable - the durable elastic material allows the bandages to be applied to virtually any body part quickly and easily.
It's a perfect length for all body part - such as ankles, elbows, fingers, wrists, toes, and knees. Pack of 12 - each pack contains 12 individually poly bagged latex free bandage rolls that each measure 2 inches wide and are 5 yards long. The fabric can easily be torn by hand, no shears or scissors required. The self adhesive design allows the bandages to be applied without the use of any clips or pins to stay in place.
10. California Basics #ad
Gauze Bandage Roll with Tape, Breathable Gauze Wrap Used for First Aid Wound Care & Medical Supplies 2 inch 24 Pack, White Gauze Rolls, Rolled Gauze Wrap #adCalifornia Basics #ad
- Set of 24 2 inch gauze wrap for the best value - in this bundle pack, each 2 inch gauze roll is individually poly bagged and measures 2 inches in width and 4 yards in length when stretched. Maximum absorption prevents bleed-through. The white bandage dressing from CALIFORNIA Basics comes with its own medical tape for faster and easier application.
Elastic and comfortable stretchy gauze wrap - the gauze roll dressing from CALIFORNIA Basics is designed to protect and assist the skin during the healing process. Can be used as standalone gauze roll or as a refill for your first aid kit. This lightweight and flexible white gauze bandage from CALIFORNIA Basics will give you sufficient coverage without compressing the skin.
If in case you're unhappy with these sterile gauze wrap rolls, just reach back out to us so we can make things right. This white gauze bandage is made from an elastic and breathable fabric that protects the skin while maintaining proper ventilation for easier recovery. Ideal bandage for a patient recovering at home.
Highly absorbent sterile rolled gauze with micro-weave texture - our large rolled gauze is made to keep your wound clean, dry and protected from infections. This versatile professional hospital gauze roll is latex free and suitable for surgery after-care. Sterile absorbent gauze roll medical tape included - these medical-grade all-purpose premium gauze rolls are safe and trusted by professionals in the health field. Gauze dressing roll in lightweight breathable material - designed with your safety in mind, latex-free, we made sure that our white medical gauze are made only of safe, medical-grade, and highly absorbent materials.