As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Band-Aid #ad
Neosporin + Pain Relief Dual Action Cream, 1 Oz #adBand-Aid #ad
- Pramoxine hydrochloride for pain relief. Helps prevent infection and provides pain relief. Maximum-strength pain relief. Neomycin and polymyxin B for 24-hour infection protection. Number-one doctor-recommended brand.
2. Aidance Skincare & Topical Solutions #ad
3X Faster Healing, cuts, diabetic wounds, pressure sores, ulcers, Infection Protection Ointment for bed sores, and burns 14 gram tube, scrapes, Terrasil Wound Care #adAidance Skincare & Topical Solutions #ad
- Improvement within 1 to 2 days. Good for cuts, burns, bedsores, boils, foot and leg sores, pressure sores, wounds, ulcers, fissures, diabetic wounds, scrapes, skin abscesses. Kills bacteria 3x faster than leading skincare creams, putting you on the road to recovery sooner.
Backed by over 15 years of research and trusted by top physicians to be effective in killing bacteria and speeding recovery. Prevents infection to promote faster natural healing of wounds, ulcers and sores.
3. Globe #ad
Wound Care Treatment for Minor Scrapes, Globe Triple Antibiotic First Aid Ointment, Burns and Cuts, 24-Hour Infection Protection, 1 oz 4-Pack First Aid Antibiotic Ointment #adGlobe #ad
- 100% infection protection!! first aid kit: globe triple action antibiotic ointment is a must have product in your first aid kit. Trifecta pharmaceuticals usa, who manufacturers the Globe Brand has a 100% Money Back Guarantee on all its products. Quality: manufactured in accordance with the highest pharmaceutical manufacturing processes and contains a ndc for 100% confidence.
Its a skin care treatment for minor cuts, scrapes, Scars, Eczema, and burns. Frist class first aid Treatment for Minor Cuts, Scraps, and Burns. Infection protection: globe triple antibiotic Ointment helps to soothe painful cuts, scrapes, and burns while preventing infection.
The globe triple antibiotic value pack includes 4 individual tubes 1 oz each- a total of 4 oz to take with you anywhere. Value pack: globe triple antibiotic ointment value pack comes with 4 single 1 oz tubes.
It provides 24-hour protection against infection in minor cuts scrapes and burns. Ingredients: globe triple antibiotic Ointment contains the same active antibiotic ingredients as the leading name brand: neomycin, bacitracin and polymyxin. Easy to take with you: keep globes triple antibiotic ointment 4 tubes Value Pack in your medicine closet, kid's backpack, car, kitchen drawer, camping bag, purse, and even your travel carryon luggage. The convenience of the tube size can go with you anywhere.
4. Ever Ready First Aid #ad
144 Count, Ever Ready First Aid Triple Antibiotic Ointment .9gr Packets #adEver Ready First Aid #ad
- Triple antibiotic - each 09 gram packets of triple antibiotic ointment contain Bacitracin, Neomycin, & Polymyxin B. Convenient and sterile - Packets make storing in first aid kits, purses, cars, and backpacks convenient and easy.
Heal and protect - promotes regeneration and healing of skin cells and prevents infection of minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
5. Curad #ad
Curad Germ Shield Antimicrobial Silver Wound Gel 0.5 ounces 1 tube, fungus, yeast, bacteria, for topical cuts, MRSA, diabetic sores, wounds #adCurad #ad
- Curad germ shield antimicrobial gel for minor cuts, scrapes & burns. This first aid ointment with silver is less susceptible to bacterial resistance with effectiveness that lasts up to 3 days while other topical ointments may lose effectiveness in a few hours.
Unlike triple antibiotic ointment, curad Germ Shield gel contains microscopic silver antimicrobial to effectively kill bacteria like MRSA, E. Coli & staph; plus yeast and fungus. Antimicrobial wound gel comes in a 05 ounce tube. Non-stinging formula helps support an optimal healing environment.
6. Neosporin #ad
Neosporin Original First Aid Antibiotic Ointment with Bacitracin, Wound Care Treatment and the Scar Appearance Minimizer for Minor Cuts, .5 Oz, Zinc for 24-Hour Infection Protection, Scrapes and Burns #adNeosporin #ad
- Wound care ointment is formulated with neomycin sulfate, bacitracin zinc and polymyxin B antibiotic ingredients to provide 24-hour infection protection for minor wounds.
Contains heliderm technology that provides a nourishing environment for skin to heal, resulting in healthier looking skin after use. To use, apply a small amount of the first-aid antibiotic ointment to the affected area 1 to 3 times daily.
Cover the wound with a Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandage for extra protection. Topical first-aid ointment nourishes skin to minimize the appearance of scars after healing. 05-ounces of neosporin original Topical Antibiotic Ointment by the No. 1 doctor recommended brand for treating minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
7. Good Sense #ad
Soothes Painful Cuts, 1 Ounce, While Preventing Infection, and Burns, Scrapes, GoodSense Maximum Strength Triple Antibiotic Ointment Plus Pain Relief #adGood Sense #ad
- Injuries can happen at work or play, weapons, hits, falls, indoors or outdoors. Ointment contains: bacitracin Zinc, Polymyxin B Sulfate, Neomycin Sulfate, Pramoxine HCl.
Maximum strength: antibiotic ointment that helps prevent infection and relieves pain in minor Cuts, Scrapes and Burns. Active ingredients: Compare to the active ingredients in Neosporin + Pain Relief. May be covered with a sterile bandage.
Injury: it is a general term that refers to harm caused by accidents, and more. Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor. Directions: adults and children 2 years of age and older: clean the affected area and apply a small amount an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger of GoodSense Triple Antibiotic Ointment on the area 1 to 3 times daily.
|Brand||Good Sense #ad|
|Manufacturer||Good Sense #ad|
8. First Aid Only #ad
25 Count, First Aid Only Triple Antibiotic Ointment Pack #adFirst Aid Only #ad
- Helps prevent infection in minor cuts scrapes and burns. Perfect as a first aid refill or standalone. 25 packets per box. Provides 3 in 1 Strength. Individual packets are easy and convenient to use.
|Brand||First Aid Only #ad|
|Manufacturer||First Aid Only #ad|
9. Ebanel Laboratories #ad
Secured with Child Resistant Cap, Ebanel 5% Lidocaine Spray Maximum Strength, Allantoin, Topical Anesthetic Pain Relief Spray with Arginine, 2.4 Fl Oz Numbing Spray Enhanced with 0.25% Phenylephrine #adEbanel Laboratories #ad
- Water-based numb spray for easy, no-touch application. Fast-acting & long-lasting - this topical skin numbing spray numbs in 2-3 minutes; peaks after 20-25 minutes; lasts for 1 hour from its peak.
Apply during & after treatment - Odor-free, oil-free & non-greasy. Best for minor cuts, insect bites, minor burns, anorectal disorders. Maximum strength 5% lidocaine numbing spray - This topical anesthetic spray enhanced with 025% phenylephrine, burning, itching, reduces swelling, temporarily relieves pain, soreness, and protects irritated skin.
Made in usa - secured with child-resistant cap, no harsh chemicals, our products never tested on animals - Cruelty-Free, cGMP Certified, Hypoallergenic, non-addictive. Extra soothing & healing features - infused with arginine, Allantoin, minor scrapes, this topical lidocaine 5% pain spray soothes and protects the skin from irritations.
10. Aidance Skincare & Topical Solutions #ad
Antibacterial Skin Repair, 3X Faster Natural Ingredients for Treatment of Fissures Folliculitis Angular Cheilitis Impetigo Chilblains Lichen Sclerosus Cellulitis by Terrasil 14 Gram #adAidance Skincare & Topical Solutions #ad
- Patented activated minerals technology delivers active ingredients quickly and efficiently right where they are needed. Natural, organic ingredients mean that you don’t have to worry about harsh chemicals irritating your skin or slowing down healing.
All-natural, alcohol-free, deep moisturizing formula that is homeopathic, paraben-free, fragrance-free, soothing, non-irritating, dye-free, and safe for sensitive skin.
Kills bacteria 3x faster than leading brands, putting you on the road to recovery sooner. Terrasil antibacterial skin repair ointment is good for: Cuts scrapes burns fissures boils cellulitis folliculitis impetigo ingrown hairs lichen sclerosus razor burn saddle sores angular cheilitis scalp folliculitis stasis dermatitis acne keloidalis nuchae inflammation of hair follicles skin tears cheilosis perleche angular stomatitis chilblains moisture associated skin damage pitted keratolysis.