As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. McKesson #ad
McKesson 6-Ply I.V. / Drain Split Dressing 4 x 4" 25 Packs, 2 per Pack #adMcKesson #ad
- Offers easy application around drains, catheters, chest tubes, tracheotomies, and I. V. S. Excellent absorption with virtually no linting. Fast wicking and superior absorbency.
Not made with natural rubber latex. 4 inch x 4 inch 102 cm x 102 cm, 6-Ply. Single Use. Strong and durable. Packaged: 2 per pack, 25 Packs Per Box. Non-woven poly/rayon blend. Mckesson drain Split Sponges - Sterile.
2. McKesson #ad
Poly / Rayon Blend, Sterile, 2 x 2 Inch, Box of 70, McKesson I.V. / Drain Split Dressing #adMcKesson #ad
- Mckesson. Health & bandaging supplies > gauze & personal care > health care > first Aid > Bandages & Pads > Gauze.796793000000 Mckesson.
3. COVIDIEN #ad
Sterile 2's in Peel-Back Package, 4" x 4", Covidien 7086 Excilon Drain Sponge, 6-ply Pack of 50, 1 box #adCOVIDIEN #ad
- No loose threads to fall into wound. Unique pre-cut t-slit conforms snugly around drains, catheters, chest tubes, I. V. S and tracheotomies. Box of 25 packs, 2 per Pack, Total of 50 Superior absorbency and fast wicking action. Sterile.
4. JJ CARE #ad
100% Woven Medical Gauze Pads, Non-Stick Gauze Pads for First Aid Kit and Wound Care, Individually-Wrapped Sterile Gauze Sponges, Box of 100 4x4 Sterile Gauze Pads 12-Ply Cotton Gauze Pads #adJJ CARE #ad
- Despite high absorbency, the material does not shred or stick to the wound which is great news for people with sensitive skin. Change as recommended. This process not only prevents and minimizes scabs and scars but also keeps in place the proteins necessary for wound repair.
Drying out a wound in open air slows down healing and makes it susceptible to contamination and infection. The sterile gauze Sponges help keep a moist environment conducive to healing. Optimal healing - the sterile gauze sponges promote faster healing and provide protection, too.
Place another layer if needed and secure with medical tape. Include these pads in your daily skin care regimen as well. This gauze pad type helps create a conducive environment for healing by keeping the wound moist and preventing contamination.
The are also non-stick pads which are great for conditions that require regular dressing change. Moist wound healing is the proper way to accelerate the healing of tissues and regeneration of cells. It does not stick to the wound resulting in painless dressing changes. Stock up on these reliable sterile and individually-wrapped pads that can be used on cuts, scrapes and burns. For minor wounds - this wound care essential works perfectly for the treatment of shallow wounds and those with moderate exudation.
5. MED PRIDE #ad
Medpride 4’’ x 4’’ Sterile Gauze Pads for Wound Dressing| 100-Pack, Individually Packed Pouches| 12-Ply Cotton & Highly Absorbent| Gauze Sponge-Pads for Wound Care & Home First Aid Kits #adMED PRIDE #ad
- Furthermore, with no irritations. Comes in handy dispenser box: each box of 100 pads can be used as a handy dispenser besides storage. Ideal for any small wounds, cuts, applying ointments or prepping needles. Grab your pack today, store it in your First-Aid box and enjoy peace of mind as you are always prepared.
Painless removal: made from non-stick materials, the soft quality of the 12-ply cotton is perfect for use even with delicate skin types, the Medpride gauze pads make for a comfortable and painless removal & switching.
The protective envelope can be easily opened by peeling from the designated spot, for greater ease of use. Simply peel open the front and pull out as many pouches as you need at a time. Individually wrapped: our 100-pack sterile gauze pads come individually wrapped to ensure and protect their sterilization for as long as possible.
Store it in your first Aid Kit or keep it always available in your bathroom for convenient use. Best value pack: each box carries 100 cotton, sterile wound dressing pads making it one of the best deals on Amazon. 12-ply for high absorbency: created with comfort and practicality in mind, ulcers, our wound dressing pads feature a 12-ply cotton construction.