As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SAM #ad
SAM Rolled Splint 36", Orange/Blue #adSAM #ad
- The sam splint is extremely moldable, and soft enough to cut with ordinary household scissors. He sam splint can be used to splint every bone in the human body. 36 x 4. 25 inch. Orange and Blue.
|Manufacturer||Everready First Aid #ad|
2. SAM #ad
Sam Medical Splint 36 INCH SP1121/R #adSAM #ad
- No extra equipment needed. Dimensions: 4¼" x 36" x ¼" Weight: 4 oz. For 4. 25" w x 36" l strip-radiolucent does not have to be removed for X-rays. Not affected by extreme temperatures or altitudes. Material is compatible with all standard cleaning solutions.
Even works underwater! Reusable closed-pore, impermeable foam surface allows easy cleaning and disinfection. Waterproof -lightweight and compact 4 oz. Will not puncture. Can be rolled or folded for easy storage in emergency kits/backpacks Fastens in place with tape or wrap.
3. Ever Ready First Aid #ad
36 Inch Rolled, 5 Ounce, Ever Ready First Aid Universal Aluminum Splint #adEver Ready First Aid #ad
- The unrolled split measures 36" x 4. 25", therefore it can be easily stored in backpacks, first aid kits, but when rolled up it takes up significantly less space, or vehicles.
Superior aluminum interior - the aluminum core housed between the outer foam shell is substantially lighter and more flexible than other plaster or fiberglass splints. It is also radiolucent, allowing X-rays to be performed without having to remove the splint.
Weatherproof & reusable - Perfect for all conditions and environments, and easy to clean and reuse. Support and strength - Treat injured and fractured limbs with this lightweight and flexible splint. Convenient size - rolled splints are much easier to store and transport. Easy to cut & shape - the splint is easy to cut with shears or scissors for use on smaller body parts or to fit tricky injuries.
4. Rescue Essentials #ad
36", SAM SPLINT 3X COMBO PACK, 18" AND 9"- ORANGE/BLUE #adRescue Essentials #ad
- Sam splints are lightweight and compact and can be rolled or folded for easy storage in emergency kits or backpacks. They are radiolucent do not have to be removed for X-rays and are not affected by extreme temperatures or altitudes. See below for dimensions and weIGHTS.
5. TANDCF bestlife #ad
36 INCH, 2 PACK Universal Aluminum Roll Splint Medical Polymer Fixture Bone First aid #adTANDCF bestlife #ad
- The aluminum core housed between the outer foam shell is substantially lighter and more flexible than other plaster or fiberglass splits, and is also radiolucent, allowing Xrays to be performed without having to remove the splint.
Initial state is soft, can be changed into different shape by hand. Very bright orange, so you can find it immediately, save time to achieve the effect of first aid. The roll is only 3" x 4.
3" and can easily be stored in backpacks, or vehicles. Feel free to use scissors to cut it into different size to fit different parts of body and different body of personcan be cut into finger splint. The unrolled split measures 36" x 4. 3", first aid kits, but when rolled up it only takes up significantly less space. Waterproof, compact, latex Free, reusable, durable with a long shelf life, And easy to clean.
6. AsaTechmed #ad
Ideal for Sports, 2 Rolls, Pets Orange, Emergency Splint, 36" Universal Aluminum Rolled Splint, Home, First Aid, Assorted Colors #adAsaTechmed #ad
- High value + reusable: the closed foam exterior allows you to wash and disenfect the splint roll to re use it. An ideal component for any first aid kit, gym or sports bag, hiking gear, first aid kit, it boasts a long shelf life for years of preparedness.
Closed-cell foam padding cushions the affected limb. It is waterproof and durable while still remaining more lightweight than many other splint rolls on the market today that incorporate heavy unnecessary materials. Aluminum core is MRI/Xray compatible.
It is lightweight, moldable, and only requires wrap/tape to give unmatched strength to care for any fractured or injured limb. From emergency first aid, to long term use- This Splint has you covered. It's foam and aluminum layers can be easily molded into structural arcs that strong enough for pre/post-cast care, double layer wrist splint, broken bones, or trauma injuries that happen unexpectedly.
Backed by asa techmed's 30 day Money Back Warranty. It will serve as a temporary fix with static bending force for sprains, knee immobilizer splint, fractures, finger splints, etc. Outdoor enthusiasts lOVE our splint rolls because they are lightweight, compact and trustworthy for any environment. 100% satisfaction guaranteed: trusted by nasa + the u. S.