As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Global #ad
3 oz, 2 Pack 1, Global Sterile Ear and Ulcer Syringe #adGlobal #ad
- Ideal for irrigating smaller wounds and clearing out the nasal passages of newborns. 3 oz capacity, latex free, sterile. Use for either irrigation or suction. Ridged bulb provides a solid grip when in use. Soft but firm tip fits into the baby's nose to remove excess mucus build up.
2. Easy Glide #ad
3oz, Easy Glide Sterile Ear and Ulcer Syringe, 4 Pack #adEasy Glide #ad
- Note: you will receive 4 bulb syringe with this order. Also works as an ear wax syringe: Allowing you to keep your baby's ears clean and clear, helping to prevent infections. Great nasal aspirator for newborns and infants: At the perfect size, holding 3 ounces.
Fsa eligible. Plus, it's very easy to clean and reuse. Easily clear your baby's airways, just like at the hospital, cleaning their nasal passages of mucus, now at home. Your bulb syringe helps your infant breathe easier, keeping your newborns nose clear.
3. Romeda #ad
2 Pack Ear Syringe 3oz / 90ml Hand Bulb Syringe Ear Washing Squeeze Bulb, Rubber Squeeze Bulb Ear Syringe Ball Laboratory Tool #adRomeda #ad
- Professional cleaning: our ball laboratory tool is good for ear washing, circuit board, camera, also can be used as an air blower to remove dust from watch, etc.
The ear syringe has decent suction power. Unibody: professional rubber molding, no sutures, will not be opening like other's ear syringes from the seam. Soft rubber: ear syringe made of high quality rubber, odorless, non-toxic, safe and durable for long time use.
Easy to control: hand bulb syringe anti-slip surface and spherical design, easier to control. No hurt to ear: ear washing squeeze bulb is a slim mouth with smooth and soft tip, make sure to clean your earwax deeply without hurting your ears.
4. HUSUM #ad
Hand Bulb Ear Syringes 3 oz. #adHUSUM #ad
- Hand bulb ear syringe use the hand bulb ear syringe for all your aspirating and irrigation needs! Keep your and your loved one's ears clean and sharp, with increased suction power from a long, tapered shaft.
Features a sterile blister pack that assures a aseptic technique for disposal, and a 3 oz capacity for faster cleaning sessions.
|Manufacturer||Complete Medical #ad|
5. Med #ad
3oz, Pair, Ribbed w/Non Slip Grip, Ear Wax Removal Syringe #adMed #ad
- Bulb-typed ear syringe: these ear syringing kits contain either a bulb-typed or flared-typed ear syringe and are designed to squirt streams of water at different angles against the ear canal wall to avoid causing trauma to the eardrum. The idea behind ear syringing is for the water to get pumped ‘in behind’ the ear wax in order to flush it out of the ear.
Instead, ear syringing is usually self-administered by people using ear syringing kits available from over the counter in places such as Boots or over the internet.
Product specifications: This package includes 2 Hand Bulb 3 oz. Prevents too much earwax: the ear naturally secretes wax to protect and lubricate the ear as well as to keep debris out and hinder bacterial growth. This can affect your hearing.
Removing excess earwax with ear irrigation is a safe way to minimize the risk of damage to the ear. Earwax buildup can cause damage: the ear, or cerumen, especially the canal and eardrum, is very sensitive. Ear Syringes. Usually self-administered: ear syringing is seldom performed by NHS GP’s or nurses anymore. Earwax buildup can cause damage to these structures over time. Under normal conditions, the body keeps the amount of earwax in the ears under control.
6. ResOne #ad
2pk Sterile Ear Syringe 3oz / 90ml Green Rubber Bulb for Washing & Wax Removal #adResOne #ad
- Individually Wrapped. 3 ounce / 90 milliliters in size. Pack of 2. Green in color. Sterilized rubber bulb syringe.
7. Comfort Axis #ad
3 oz Green Combo Pack, Nasal Aspirator and Ear Wax Bulb Syringes 2 oz Blue #adComfort Axis #ad
- Blue, 2 oz and green 3 oz Sterile - One Each. Ridged bulb provides a solid grip when in use. Ideal for irrigating smaller wounds and clearing out the nasal passages of newborns. Use for either irrigation or suction.