As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Dealmed #ad
First Aid Wound Dressing, 24 Count Pack of 1, Dealmed 8" x 10" Sterile Abdominal ABD Combine Pads, Individually Wrapped #adDealmed #ad
- The sterile abdominal pads with sealed edges help prevent leakage. Individually packaged: each dealmed Combine Pad is individually wrapped in peel down pouches for added convenience in aseptic handling and and packaged in open trays for ease of use.
Dealmed sterile abdominal abd combine pads, individually wrapped, first aid wound Dressing - EXTRA THICK & ABSORBENT: Dealmed ABD Combine Pads are designed to be used when high-absorbency is needed for heavy draining wounds.
Multi-purpose use: dealmed combine pads are ideal, but not limited, and where high absorbency is needed for heavy draining wounds and great for EMTs, for post-op wear, tough healing injuries, hospitals and first aid kits.
Supremely soft & scratchless: made with silky-soft, non-woven material, the outer layer feels like a really soft fabric and never scratches even tender, healing incisions. Thoughtful design: the outer cover is made of soft, non-woven material and the fluffy inner fill is effective in absorbing and dispersing fluids.
2. Medline #ad
Medline, NON21454Z Sterile Abdominal Pads, 8"x10", Individually Wrapped Pack of 18 #adMedline #ad
- All edges are sealed to prevent linting. Quickly wicks fluid to a cellulose center. Offer the Ultimate in Fluid Absorption. Each abd pad is 8" x 10" STERILE.
3. McKesson #ad
24 ct, McKesson White Abdominal Pad Sterile 8 X 10 Inch 16-4254 #adMcKesson #ad
- Intended for single use. Sterile pad offers superior absorption with virtually no linting and wicks quickly for drier wound sites. Sealed edges help prevent leaking. Nonwoven outer fabric features inner cellulose tissue construction that helps provide a maximum moisture barrier. 8 x 10 inches.
4. Medline #ad
8"x10" 432 Count, Latex-Free Abdominal Pads, Medline Nonsterile #adMedline #ad
- Hydrophobic back impedes strike through and all edges are sealed to prevent lining. Non-Sterile. Medline’s super absorbent abdominal pads feature a soft non-woven outer layer that quickly wicks fluid to a cellulose center.
Latex-Free. This thick layer of cellulose quickly absorbs and disperses fluids laterally to prevent pooling.
5. Kendall #ad
Kendall DERMACEA Sterile Abdominal Pads 8" x 10" Box of 18 Pads #adKendall #ad
- Our pads range from very light to ultimate so you can choose the level of protection that is perfect for you Leg cuffs provide a leakproof seal to keep liquids contained.
It feel dry throughout the day despite bladder leaks Preventing from rashes and skin irritation during wear. Disposable incontinence pads with Comfort-Flex leak barriers for comfortable protection when active, So thin and super comfortable with soft, cloth-like material.
Incontinence liners with no-slip wings, designed to stay in place as you actively go through your day Naturally wicks moisture away to keep you dry and leak-free. Thin pads have a breathable airfit cushion that fits close to your body for fast absorption and dryness Made with hypoallergenic breathable sheets that alleviate unpleasant odors and irritation.
6. Kendall/Covidien #ad
Kendall ABD Surgical Dressing 8x10 18/BX #adKendall/Covidien #ad
- Note: photo may represent product liNE. Please see return policy for this item. Not responsible of photo doesn't match product 100%.
7. Medline #ad
Sterile Abdominal Pads, 8 in x 10 in 360/case #adMedline #ad
- This thick layer of cellulose quickly absorbs and disperses fluids laterally to prevent pooling. Latex-Free. Hydrophobic back impedes strike through and all edges are sealed to prevent lining.
Medline’s super absorbent abdominal pads feature a soft non-woven outer layer that quickly wicks fluid to a cellulose center. Sterile.
8. Dynarex #ad
Combine Sterile Pads Abdominal, Size: 8 Inches X 10 Inches, 24 ea #adDynarex #ad
- Outer cover constructed of soft non-woven material. Pouches packed in open trays for easy access. Sealed edges to prevent leakage. Sterile pads packed in peel down pouches for convenient aseptic handling. Fluffy inner fill absorbs and disperses fluids.