As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Goddard's #ad
For Wood Furniture, Goddard's Cabinet Makers Fine Aerosol Wax Spray Can, 12 oz. #adGoddard's #ad
- Professionals trust the brand for the care of their finest wooden furniture. Make your wooden surfaces look as good as new with Goddard's! It has lemon oil and beeswax content that moisturizes and conditions the wood without leaving an oily residue.
Long-lasting shine: this spray features a powerful shine formula that provides radiance to your wood pieces, making them sparkling clean. Wipe immediately along the grain with a clean, soft cloth, turning occasionally. Maximum protection: this aerosol wax spray can protect wood from sun damage, and cracking.
All goddard's products are made in the USA. Easy to use: simply hold the can upright about 6" from the surface and spray over the entire area. It leaves a coating on wood to prevent future tarnish, stains, marks, drying, and dulling.
It provides three functions for fine furniture - it cleans, shines, and protects to restore the natural beauty of your wood furnishings. Multi-purpose wax: this aerosol wax spray is a useful cleaning solution for homes and offices. No rubbing or buffing required. Trusted brand: for more than 100 years, goddard's reputation in wood care has been built on demonstrated performance.
|Manufacturer||Northern Labs Inc. #ad|
2. Weiman #ad
16 Ounce 2 Pack Condition Your Cabinet Doors Table Chairs and More, Weiman Furniture Polish & Wood Cleaner Spray #adWeiman #ad
- Cleans - quickly cleans dirt, soil, and residue. Long-lasting formula and no build-up – wax & silicone free. Restore - gently cleans, moisturizes & conditions wood, fantastic Almond fragrance.
Use on - finished wood tables, doors, cabinets, chairs, panels, office/bedroom furniture, floors, trim, benches and clocks - Do Not Use on Floors. Protect - drying, fading, cracking & discoloration.
3. AMY HOWARD AT HOME #ad
Metal, Cabinet, Light Antique Wax | 3.5 oz | Antique Wax Protective Finish Seals and Conditions Chalk Paint Finish Furniture, and Decor Projects | Amy Howard At Home #adAMY HOWARD AT HOME #ad
- Light antique wax is easy to use with a bristle brush or lint-free rag by simply offloading excess and applying to your piece. Amy howard at home light antique Wax provides a golden brown protective top coat patina we all love in a well worn antique.
This light antique wax is our exclusive combination of hard carnauba wax and buttery beeswax is easy to work with while remaining extremely strong.
Light wax is not only perfect for newly painted furniture projects, metal, ceramic, laminate, raw wood, Light Antique Wax was formulated for multi-surface application and protection on chalk paint finishes, and more. Professional light wax for antiquing, enhancing, and protecting your décor & painted furniture finishes.
4. HOWARD #ad
16 Fl Oz, Orange, HOWARD Feed n Wax Wood & Conditioner Beeswax Polish, Pack of 2 #adHOWARD #ad
- Maintain the restored finish. Enhance the natural beauty and depth of grain in finished and unfinished wood. Polish all wood surfaces to a soft luster. Receive 2, 16 ounce bottles. Prevent drying of all wood finishes.
5. CARGEN #ad
CARGEN 3 PCS Wood Seasoning Beewax Natural Beewax Traditional Wood Wax Multipurpose Beeswax Furniture Polish for Wood Polish Furniture Care #adCARGEN #ad
- Keep the furniture wood permanently as new and naturally. What you get -- 3 x beeswax, 4 x sponges this beewax wood polish is backed by a 100% guarantee. Provide good durability and restore the natural beauty of wood. It also cleans and polishes wooden floors! Just aim, giving the furniture a new look. No gmo, non-toxic, paraffin free, safe and healthy.
Remove years of wax and dirt accumulation, restore the appearance of old furniture, stains, improve the natural beauty and texture depth of finished and unprocessed wood. Get reborn -- the function of bees waxing furniture polish is to remove grease, dirt, apply, the dirt accumulated over the years will disappear in front of your eyes, and wipe the wood seasoning beeswax, and dust on the surface of the paint.
This wood polish can form a protective seal to protect any odors, moisture, and that can not damage the furniture. All natural ingredients -- our wood seasoning beeswax for furniture are made from a blend of natural beeswax and mineral oil through traditional techniques.
Furniture care -- use beeswax furniture polish to rejuvenate dim furniture. It can be safely used for beeswax furniture and treated wood. Suitable for -- our wood restoration beeswax can be used on both finished and unfinished wood surfaces, Wooden furniture, such as Wooden floor, Mahogany furniture, Bamboo floor, Wooden ornaments. Give your wooden furniture an elegant luster and smooth surface. If you are unsatisfied with your natural wood wax, please feel free to contact us for money back or free exchange.
6. CRISTALBOX #ad
Cabinets and Floors for Furniture to Beautify & Protect, Tables, Wood Seasoning Beewax,Natural Traditional Beeswax Polish Wood Furniture Cleaner for Wood Doors, Chairs #adCRISTALBOX #ad
- All natural ingredients: this wax is made entirely from natural beeswax. Complete solution furniture care: bring dull furniture back to life with Wood Seasoning Beewax.
Removes years of wax and dirt buildup to restore the look of your old furniture. This all-purpose beewax not only cleans your wood furniture and wood cabinets but also polishes them to give them that natural shine! Safe to use on all types of treated wood.
Cleans and polishes wood floors as well! Simply aim, grease, grime, smear and wipe to watch years of buildup disappear before your eyes. There are no gMOs, no paraffins and no mystery ingredients. Safety and health! easy to use: works to remove scuff marks, and dirt from painted surfaces.
7. The Original Bee's Wax #ad
3 Pack, The Original Bee's Wax Old World Formula Furniture Polish #adThe Original Bee's Wax #ad
- Leaves no fingerprints. Requires no buffing. Has no wax buildup over time. Cleans and restores vibrant color to leather furniture, car seats, shoes, purses with no greasy feel. Use it on wood, granite, wrought iron, leather, marble, stainless steel, glass and mirrors.
8. Rejuvenate #ad
Rejuvenate Cabinet & Furniture Restorer Fills in Scratches Seals and Protects Cabinetry, Furniture, Wall Paneling #adRejuvenate #ad
- Restore kitchen cabinets and bring back shine and brilliance to all finished wood, Formica and laminate surfaces. Recommended for use with our Rejuvenate Wood Furniture & Floor Repair Markers and Rejuvenate Microfiber Applicator.
Provides ultra-violet UV ray protection to shield surfaces from the sun's damaging effects. Not recommended for use with veneer tables. Easy wipe-on application lasts for months and can be done in just one coat. Polymer-based formula is fills in scratches, and protects cabinets, wall paneling, restores shine, furniture and more.
|Manufacturer||United Industries #ad|