As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Simple Lawn Solutions #ad
Plant Food Enhancer- Turf Grass Soil Conditioner 32 Ounce, Concentrated Humic Acid, Simple Grow Solutions- Natural Lawn & Garden Treatment, Liquid Carbon, Simple Lawn Solutions Root Hume- Simple Grow Solutions #adSimple Lawn Solutions #ad
- Concentrated liquid humic solution: root hume should be applied using a Hose-end Sprayer, Backpack Sprayer, Spray Tank or Pump-up Sprayer When Applying Solution To a Lawn or Watering Can When Applying To Plants. Humic acid blend: concentrated Liquid Carbon Derived from the Highest Quality Humate Source.
Can be used on all grass types: including bermuda, florida Palmetto, Zoysia, St. Application rates for garden: use on indoor plants, Hardy trees, Citrus, Seeding, Vegetables, Flowers, Fruit, Tomato Plants, Garden Landscape, Over seeding and New sod.
Can be used alongside fertilizer program: can Be Used With Your Current Plant Food, Garden Feed & Turf Grass Fertilizer Program. Augustine, buffalo, fescue, Bahia, Centipede, Ryegrass & Kentucky Bluegrass.
Produced in the usa: root hume is manufactured in the united States of America, by a Family Owned Business with over 25 Years of Former Experience in the Commercial Professional Turf and Agriculture Industry. Perk up your lawn, garden, and Houseplants: Use alongside your current liquid or granular fertilizer program. Used on commercial agriculture and turf: Manufactured in the United States, Root Hume has been used by Farmers and Professionals all over the world.
2. Simple Lawn Solutions #ad
Soil Hume, Super Seaweed Humic Acid Blend- Liquid Sea Kelp for Grass and Plants, Simple Grow Solutions- Natural Lawn & Garden Concentrated Treatment- Use with Fertilizer Program 32 Ounce #adSimple Lawn Solutions #ad
- 32 ounce, athletic turf, quart sized bottle: Soil Hume is a Quality Soil treatment. Blended with 4% seaweed: liquid sea Kelp Concentrate blended with Ascophyllum Nodosum Seaweed harvested in the Icy North Atlantic. Used professionally on Commercial Agricultural, and Golf Courses.
Versatile formula for lawn and garden: soil Hume Can help increase the Transfer of Nutrients and Help your Lawn, Garden and Plants Uptake Nutrients more Efficiently. Can be used on all grass types including Bermuda, Fescue, Buffalo, Florida Palmetto, St. Use alongside Plant Food Fertilizer Program.
Application rates for garden: use on indoor plants, Vegetables, Citrus, Hardy trees, flowers, Roses, Garden Landscape, fruit, Tomato Plants, Seeding, Over seeding and New sod. Leonardite is considered by many to be the Highest Quality form of Humic Acid.
Easy to use, application rates for lawn and garden: soil Hume can be Applied using a Hose-end Sprayer, Backpack Sprayer, Spray Tank or Pump-up Sprayer or Watering Can. Made and manufactured in the united states: Manufactured by a Family Business and Used by Farmers and Professionals all over the world for the past 25 years. Blended with 4. 5% humic acid: soil hume is a highly concentrated form of Liquefied Carbon Derived from the Highest Quality Humate Source, Leonardite. Use alongside lawn food fertilizer program.
3. Farmer's Secret #ad
Soil Revitalizer, Nutrient Availability, 32 Ounces 32oz, Farmer’s Secret, Build a Plant-Friendly Foundation, Increase Soil Moisture Retention #adFarmer's Secret #ad
- Our concentrated fertilizers are easy to mix and use. Our revitalizer is the first step to ensuring your plants grow strong and healthy by increasing moisture retention and replenishing soil that’s been depleted of nutrients by anything from chemicals to floods.
Farmer’s secret puts the know-how of award-winning farmers into your hands. Simply dilute the solution in water and spray it wherever you want your plants to grow.
Using time-tested technologies our products provide macro and micro nutrients to all of your plants. We use proprietary activated humics to restore your soil, and increasing nutrient availability. From the ground up, our Soil Revitalizer gives your plants a head start from the very beginning. It’s that easy.
4. Monterey #ad
Monterey LG 6274 Fruit Tree & Vegetable Systemic Soil Drench Treatment Insecticide/Pesticide Concentrate for Control of Insects, 32 oz #adMonterey #ad
- It even protects new growth. Soil drench - this product mixes readily with water and should be poured over the soil around base of the plant. Once absorbed, it moves up through the tree or shrub providing year-long insect protection.
Insect killer - this pest control is great for use on aphids, leafhoppers, flea beetles, trips, whiteflies, Japanese beetles, mealy bugs and many more. Protects vegetables & herbs - product can be used on a variety of herbs & vegetables including Basil, Celery, Thyme, Cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, tarragon, Kale, Dill weed, Cilantro, Parsley, mustard greens, Chive, lettuce and more.
Year-long protection - our insecticide dissolved in water moves down through the soil, where it is absorbed by the roots. Not need to spray with this insecticide. Protects fruit & nut trees - our soil drench is designed for use on tree & nut crops including Bananas, citrus, pome fruits, avocados, chestnuts, cashews, grapes, berries, pistachios, walnuts, stone fruits, Mangos and many more.
|Part Number||LG 6274|
5. Simple Lawn Solutions #ad
Liquid Soil Loosener- Soil Conditioner-Use alone or when Aerating with Mechanical Aerator or Core Aeration- Simple Lawn Solutions- Any Grass Type-Great for Compact Soils, Standing water, Poor Drainage #adSimple Lawn Solutions #ad
- Produced in the united states: liquid soil loosener is made and Manufactured in the United States of America, by a Family Owned Business with Over 25 years of Former Experience in the Turf Grass and Agriculture Industry.
Can be used on all grass types: including bermuda, st. 32 ounce bottle covers up to 32, 000 square feet. Use alongside any Turf Grass Fertilizer Nutrient Program. Liquid soil Loosener Conditions Compact Soil.
Helps standing water, promotes drainage: Improves Water and Liquid Infiltration. Augustine, centipede, buffalo, Fescue, Florida Palmetto, Bahia, Zoysia, Ryegrass & Kentucky Bluegrass.
Liquid soil Loosener is Concentrated Liquid Solution. Concentrated soil conditioner: soften your soil with this advanced Lawn Solution, Easy To Use Treatment. Helps the downward movement of Water Allowing Vertical Drainage and Increased Water Infiltration. Liquid soil loosener: can be used alone or with mechanical or core Aeration, Aerating and Aerate Tools.
6. Bonide #ad
Bonide Revitalize Biofungicide, Controls Blight & Mold, 16 oz Concentrate Disease Control for Organic Gardening #adBonide #ad
- This product arrives conveniently ready-to-mix! To use, mix with water according to label directions and apply as a foliar spray or soil drench. Approved for organic gardening, Revitalize Biofungicide is suitable for the production of organic produce and can even be used up until the day of harvest.
Revitalize may be used on vegetables, trees, shrubs, fruits, nuts, houseplants and more. Apply this fungicide to plants both indoors and outdoors.
Revitalize your home garden with Revitalize Biofungicide Concentrate from Bonide! Revitalize provides top to bottom protection against many diseases. For full use instructions, please see product label. Revitalize triggers an immune response in plants to control and prevent listed diseases including blight, anthracnose, powdery mildew, black spot and many more.
7. Yard Mastery #ad
Increased Root Growth, 1 Gallon Covers 14,222 Square Feet, Nutrient Uptake and Soil Structure, 12% Humic Acid for Lawns Bio-Stimulant Liquid Fertilizer #adYard Mastery #ad
- Improved soil structure. Increased chlorophyll content. Improved plant quality. Increased root growth. Increased nutrient uptake.
8. Botanicare #ad
Quart, Botanicare Hydroguard Bacillus Root Inoculant #adBotanicare #ad
- Amplifies root mass and vigor. The date printed on units are in Julien format manufacture date. Helps convert organic matter into nutrients that may be absorbed directly by the roots of a plant. Contains bacillus, a natural bacterial root inoculant.
Use every time you water during the growth cycle. Botanicare hydroguard assists in the decomposition of organic matter in hydroponic gardening. This product is good for 2 years after the date on the bottle and it should be used within 6 months of opening.