As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Globe #ad
2 Boxes of 144 Single Use Packets 0.9 gr per Packet, Scrape, Globe First Aid Bacitracin Zinc Ointment, Antibiotic First Aid Treatment, Cut, and Burn Cream #adGlobe #ad
- Easy to use: first clean the cut, or burn then apply one of the single use packets to the wound. Individual packets: each box comes with 144 individual packets to keep your medication as fresh and hygienic as possible. Healing action: we use specially formulated Bacitracin Zinc 500 to promote fast effective healing for minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
The easy topical cream soothes and prevents infection all from a small personal packet that takes the guesswork out of treatment.
First aid essentials: these antibiotic ointment Packets are a perfect addition to any first aid kit. This easy topical ointment promotes clean healthy repair for skin damage. We suggest using a packet 1-3 times a day, scrape, every day until the wound is healed.
Spread the cream on evenly with your finger. Each easy-to-use packet contains 09 grams of bacitracin zinc 500, which should be plenty for most minor cuts, scrapes, and burns. This ointment is easy to use and keeps your wounds clean to promote easier, scrapes, faster healing. Maximum antibiotic power: globe antibiotic Ointment helps prevent infection in cuts, and burns to the skin.
2. First Aid Only #ad
25 Count G460, First Aid Only Triple Antibiotic Ointment Pack #adFirst Aid Only #ad
- Perfect as a first aid refill or standalone. Ideal for: offers an appropriate point of first aid care to treat minor wounds: cuts, scrapes, burns. Be prepared for any emergency: An antibiotic ointment to treat for any potential emergency at home, in the office or on the go.
How to use: apply 2 to 3 times daily as the condition indicates and get the most benefit from it. Pack contains: 25 individual packets to prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns; individual packets are easy and convenient to use.
|Brand||First Aid Only #ad|
|Manufacturer||First Aid Only #ad|
3. Medique #ad
25 Per Box, Medique Products 22373 Triple Antibiotic Ointment.5 Gram #adMedique #ad
- Tamper evident sealed packets. Compare to Neosporin. Packaged in 05gm packets. 25 packets per box. Active ingredient bacitracin zinc 400 units, Neomycin Sulfate 5mg and Polymyxin-B 5000 units.
|Manufacturer||Medique Products #ad|
4. CareAll #ad
First Aid Ointment for Minor Scratches and Wounds and Prevents Infection, 144 Pack CareALL® Triple Antibiotic Ointment 0.9gr Foil Packet, Compare to The Active Ingredients of Leading Brand. #adCareAll #ad
- Fda registered with ndc# national drug code number printed on packaging with LOT # and Expiration Date. Active ingreditents compare to the active ingredients of neosporin. Single use each 09 gram foil packet is easy to dispense.
24 hour infection protection for minor wounds. First aid in the healing of Infections in minor cuts, scrapes and burns. Active ingredients in each gram: Bacitracin Zinc 400 units, Neomycin Sulfate 5mg equivalent to 3. 5mg of neomycin base, Polymyxin B Sulfate 5, 000 units. For external Use Only.
5. First Aid #ad
Triple Antibiotic Ointment .5gr Packets Box of 144 #adFirst Aid #ad
- Contains bacitracin, Neomycin and Polymyxin B to help prevent infection. Aids in healing of minor cuts, scrapes and burns. Apply 1 - 2 times daily for optimum results.
6. MountainSafe #ad
10 0.9 Gram Packets of Each in Resealable Bag, MountainSafe Burn Gel Triple Antibiotic Ointment Hydrocortisone 1% #adMountainSafe #ad
- Contains 10 packets each of Burn Gel, Triple Antibiotic Ointment, and 1% Hydrocortisone Cream. Comes in resealable and water resistant PVC bag from MountainSafe. Single use, 09 gram packets.
7. Safetec #ad
25 0.9 Gram Packet Box, Multi-colored,, Safetec Triple Antibiotic #adSafetec #ad
- 09 gram packets of Triple Antibiotic Ointment. Packets make storing in first aid kits, purses, cars, and backpacks convenient and easy. Promotes regeneration and healing of skin cells. Prevents infection of minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
8. Ever Ready First Aid #ad
60 Count, Ever Ready First Aid Triple Antibiotic Ointment .9gr Packets #adEver Ready First Aid #ad
- Convenient and sterile - Packets make storing in first aid kits, purses, cars, and backpacks convenient and easy. Heal and protect - promotes regeneration and healing of skin cells and prevents infection of minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
Triple antibiotic - each 09 gram packets of triple antibiotic ointment contain Bacitracin, Neomycin, & Polymyxin B.
9. MED PRIDE #ad
Diaper Rash, Medpride Antibiotic Ointment| Bacitracin Zinc Ointment| Essential Antibiotic First-Aid Supplies for Home| Relief for Chaffing, Eczema, Dermatitis, Itchy/Dry Skin| 0.9g 144 Packets #adMED PRIDE #ad
- First-aid essentials: the medpride bacitracin Zinc Ointment is a must have for every household as it can aid in very common situations like: chaffing, eczema, dermatitis, itchy or dry skin. Zinc is an essential mineral found throughout our bodies that helps infection resistance and plays a highly important role in tissue repair.
Enhanced results: the bacitracin component of our ointment is combined with Zinc. Prevents minor skin infections: our antibiotic ointment prevents bacterial growth that may lead to infections caused by small cuts, scrapes or burns, accidental punctures, making it one of the most useful ointments to have in your home at all times.
Prevents infection: antibiotic ointment with active ingredients that offers relief for minor skin irritations, itching/ rashes while also helps prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
An ideal choice for diaper rash, our ointment can soothe your baby’s skin irritations fast and efficiently. Must-have for new parents: creates a water-resistant coating that works especially well with irritated/ dry skin that allows for faster recuperation.