As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Plaid Hat Games #ad
Familiar Tales Board/ Fantasy/ Fairy Tale Adventure Game | Cooperative Strategy Game for Adults and Kids | Ages 8+ | 1-4 Players | Average Playtime 45+ Minutes | Made by Plaid Hat Games #adPlaid Hat Games #ad
- Their choices will not only affect the skills their characters develop, but also the story they’re playing through. If they are victorious and the throne is reclaimed, what kind of woman will sit upon it? Innovative card play system: players can level up their familiars by building and customizing their skill decks. Immersive app-driven experience: a free app drives the gameplay, rwby, justin mcelroy the adventure zone, brina Palencia My Hero Academia, functioning as a digital gamemaster that tracks the choices that players make and provides an evolving story throughout the game.
Players will use their skill cards to perform all manner of exciting actions throughout their campaign.
Cooperative adventure game: in familiar tales, players explore a massive world with branching paths and memorable characters brought to life in the pages of a story book. The app is fully voice acted with an incredible cast featuring Anairis Quinones Attack on Titan, One piece, Dragon Ball Z, Christopher Sabat My Hero Academia, and many more!.
Number of players and average playtime: this cooperative fantasy adventure game is made for 1 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 8 and older. This app-driven experience, fully scored, takes players through a professionally narrated, decade-spanning fantasy epic. Strategy board game: players take on the role of a wizard's familiars and go on a decades-spanning adventure to protect and raise a displaced princess. This creates progression by allowing players do acquire new skills and collect resources to craft new items. Average playtime is approximately 45 minutes.
2. Big Potato #ad
What Next? Cooperative Pick Your Path Adventure Board Game #adBig Potato #ad
- Featuring colossal koalas, renegade robots and an angry old lady with a bazooka. Adventure awaits: a pick your path cooperative board game, perfect for family night or friends. If it topples, this cooperative board game over for everyone! Play solo, all the adventures and challenges can be completed with 1-4 players ages 10 and up.
Peril around every corner: whenever someone takes a wrong turn or fails a challenge, you’ll have to add a peril piece to the ‘Tower of Peril’.
Discover new paths and challenges every time you play. 60+ action-packed challenges: from puck-flicking to shape building, card throwing to role playing, in this board game there are over 60 unique mini games that you’ll need to master as you go.
Will you vote to climb up a tree and hide? Or will you choose to escape through the swamp instead? Pick your path together, different every time: you’re being chased through the jungle by a giant koala. A perfect board game for couples, with 2 playERS OR MORE: Looking for one player board games? Well, families and friends.
3. Starling Games #ad
Everdell Collectors Edition 2nd Edition #adStarling Games #ad
- Collector's edition contains the legends cards, Metal Coin tokens, Rat workers, Deluxe 8-sided die, rugwort cards, Extra! Extra! cards, Wooden Occupied tokens, and an updated rulesheet.
4. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Twilight Imperium 4th Edition | Strategy Board Game for Adults and Teens | Adventure Game | Ages 14 and up | 3-6 Players | Average Playtime 4-8 Hours | Made by Fantasy Flight Games #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- Negotiate your way to victory or overrun your foes with military might - the choice is yours. Each of these races have many paths to victory, but only one will sit upon the throne of Mecatol Rex as the new masters of the galaxy. Number of players and average playtime: this exciting storytelling and tactical adventure game is designed for 3 to 6 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older.
The galaxy stirs once more, and the great races are again looking beyond their borders into the far reaches of space. Highly variable: create your own galactic space opera with a massive game featuring over 1, 000 components.
Average playtime is between 4 to 8 hours. Sci-fi strategy board game: in this game of galactic conquest, each player takes command of one of seventeen unique civilizations to compete for interstellar supremacy through warfare, trade, uncertain allegiances, and political dominance.
With seventeen different factions and a random board setup, no game is ever the same twice. Thrilling and competitive: every faction offers a completely different play experience, from the wormhole-hopping Ghosts of Creuss to the Emiratates of Hacan, masters of trade. The dawn of a new age: explore the latest reimagining of the twilight imperium saga with this epic fourth edition. Mecatol rex, the jewel of galactic civilization, awaits the one who would be so bold as to take up the mantle of Emperor.
|Brand||Fantasy Flight Games #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects|
5. WizKids #ad
Mage Knight: Ultimate Edition Board Game | WizKids #adWizKids #ad
- The ultimate edition includes the original base game plus all three expansions: The Lost Legion, alternate paint jobs, Krang, and Shades of Tezla.
The critically acclaimed, deckbuilding, award winning Mage Knight board game combines elements of RPGs, and traditional board games while capturing the rich history of the Mage Knight universe.
Now, after wowing solo game players and groups of up to 5, this Ultimate Edition brings it all together in a self-contained gaming experience. Package weight: 3. 719 kilograms. It features comprehensive integrated rules text, 5 all-new cards, and a great price that cant be beat!This is the Ultimate Edition fans have waited for! .
6. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Descent Legends of the Dark | Strategy | Cooperative Board Game for Adults and Teens | Ages 14 and up | 1 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 3-4 Hours | Made by Fantasy Flight Games #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- Select a hero to play as and work together with up to 3 of your friends as you fight your way through a campaign that will immerse you into the world of Terrinoth as never before. The average playtime is 3 to 4 hours. An expansive adventure: descent: legends of the Dark has 14 quests that span 50-65 hours of playtime, while the interactive storytelling and app-driven decisions off a ton of replayability.
Cooperative game: unlike previous descent titles, legends of the Dark is fully cooperative. All of the monsters are controlled by an intuitive app that tells the players how the monsters respond to the players’ actions.
App-driven: the all-new descent app brings an increased level of immersion to the world of Terrinoth. All players work together as they progress through the story.
Number of players and average playtime: this board game for adults and family can be played with 1 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older. Strategy board game: descent: legends of the dark is the next entry in the renowned Descent Board Game franchise. Not only does the app take on the role of the Overlord, but it also drives the story, controlling the monsters with A. I. Allowing players to make choices that shape the narrative of the game.
|Brand||Fantasy Flight Games #ad|
7. Catan Studio #ad
Catan Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Adventure Board Game | Ages 10+ | for 3 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 60 Minutes | Made by Catan Studio #adCatan Studio #ad
- Average playtime is approximately 60 minutes. Check out our entire collection of CATAN board games for adults and kids to enjoy on family game night. And you never know when the wily robber might steal some of your precious games! Strategy board game: use resource combinations - grain, settlements and cities.
Trade, build and settle: embark on a quest to settle the isle of Catan! Guide your settlers to victory by clever trading and cunning development. No two games are the same. Fun family games for game night: an international favorite, catan has been called the "Perfect Social Game".
The random mix creates a different board virtually every game. Acquire your resources through trades, wool, ore, brick and lumber - to buy handy development cards and build roads, cards or lucky dice even outside your turn.
Enjoy hours of fast-paced, interactive fun! Number of players and average playtime: this fun family game is designed for 3 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 10 and older. Minutes to learn and a lifetime to explore: the basics of catan can be learned in just minutes, but it offers enough depth to remain compelling as you explore strategies and tactics for years to come. But beware! someone might cut off your road or buy a monopoly.
|Brand||Catan Studio #ad|
|Manufacturer||Catan Studio #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturer'S Defects|
8. Steamforged #ad
Steamforged Dark Souls: The Board Game #adSteamforged #ad
- And prepare To Die. Challenges ahead: dark souls: the board game is about fast setup and long reveal. The gripping battles and brutal difficulty of the acclaimed Dark Souls Video Games Come To Your Tabletop In An Action-Packed Cooperative Dungeon Crawl Roleplaying Board Game.
What’s included: 27 finely detailed world-class miniatures including enemies, 75 tokens & dials, 47 Tiles & Terrain, Mini Bosses And Main Bosses, 250 Cards.
Learn when to be bold And When To Hold Back. Play as iconic characters: take on a role as a knight, assassin, warrior, or herald And Figure Out How To Defeat The Undead Legions Before Confronting The Final Boss—Or Bosses.
This game delivers an experience That Captures The Very Essence Of The Original Video Games. Enter the dark souls universe: take on a tabletop reimagining of one of the most challenging video Games Ever Made. True to the video game, you'll need To Be Strategic And Cleverly Manage Your Stamina To Survive. Prepare for A Fully Immersive Rpg.
|Manufacturer||Steamforged Games #ad|
9. Lost Boy Entertainment #ad
Plunder | Family Board Games | Board Games for Adults and Kids | Strategy Board Games | Fun Family Game Night | Ages 10 and Up | 2 to 6 Players | A Pirate’s Life | Made by Lost Boy Entertainment #adLost Boy Entertainment #ad
- Wage war against rival captains and rule the seas. Conquer islands to gain valuable resources. High replayability: the game board is created by combining six different double-sided ocean tiles which create a unique map configuration each time you play.
Build and upgrade your ships with masts and cannons. You’ll never play the same map twice, encouraging you to explore new strategies. Number of players and average playtime: this pirate game is designed for 2 to 6 players, plus a team play option.
The rulebook also contains an overview guide for easy understanding. Perfect for birthday gifts and Christmas gifts. Fun for adults, families, couples, teens, kids, high school and college students. Strategy game: adventure awaits any swashbuckler brave enough to command a fleet.
Gifts: this modern classic appeals to both beginners and veteran gamers. A game night crowd pleaser. Average playtime is 20 minutes per player. Easy to learn: the thematic and intuitive gameplay allows new players to quickly grasp the rules and will have you helming your battleship through the Caribbean in no time. There is no player elimination, so every captain fights to the very end.