As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Rescue Essentials #ad
NAR Dry Sterile Burn Dressing Cravat XL #adRescue Essentials #ad
- Vacuum packed in a 3 mil nylon poly barrier bag includes 2 two No. The vacuum packed cravat includes 2 safety pins and a rubber band. 3 closed safety pins and rubber band individually packaged in their own 2 mil nylon poly bag Ideal for use as a triangular bandage, swathe, sterile field dressing and sling.
The durable construction includes strong polyester lock stitch and two sewn reinforcement seams. Nsn#: 6510-01-587-6579 this dry, sterile, non-adherent burn dressing is sized to be useful in a variety of situations, sterile field dressing, swathe, including triangle bandage, or a sling.
Dimensions: 4" h x 4. 5" w x 05" d dimensions: 45" h x 45" w x 63" Diagonal Weight: 1 oz. Dry sterile, non adherent burn dressing and bandage Made of woven polyester with two 2 sewn reinforcement seams and high strength polyester lock stitch Latex Free, single use.
2. Medagel #ad
Cuts & Wounds | 4 Sterile Dressings, Moist & Protective | Burns, SilverSeal Burn and Wound Dressing | Hydrogel Pads with X-Static Silver | Soothing #adMedagel #ad
- No need to pre-wet for burn & wound protection. These silver first aid pads will not pull wound skin when removing. Silverseal protective wound dressing pads with silver coated fibers are applied directly to the wound, gel side down. Silverseal moisturizing hydrogel dressings aid in the removal of non-viable tissue from the wound by keeping a moist wound environment.
A bandage or wrap should be used to keep the hydrogel wound dressing in place. A wound dressing and moist burn pads suitable for the whole family.
Silverseal soothing sterile hydrogel pads are fda cleared wound relief dressings. Silverseal healing hydrogel based pads are sterile, latex-free and have the power of Silver for burns whether from open flame, hot water or radiation and give instant sunburn relief.
Silverseal hydrogel dressings with x-static silver are used for the topical management of minor superficial wounds, minor lacerations, minor abrasions and minor first degree burns. These emergency burn gel pads are a must-have in your first aid kit. These moist burn pads are used to treat burns with no known adverse reactions for over a decade. The gel dressing provides immediate pain relief to a burn or wound. The silver dressing is designed for single use only.
3. Burnshield #ad
6 Count, Burnshield 4" X 4" Burn Dressing, Sterile #adBurnshield #ad
- Treat any burn - burnshield burn dressing can be used to treat all burns immediately, gas, whether received from open flames, steam, scalding from hot water, chemicals or electrical appliances.
Strong and durable - the perfect tensile strength of the dressings withstands abuse, pulling, and shaping but allows the user to rip and reshape the dressing as desired to perfectly conform to tricky wounds.
Immediate burn relief - when applied after a burn, minimizes shock and skin damage, provides relief, Burnshield absorbs and dissipates heat, halts the burn process, and physically protects against further contamination.
How it works - burnshield takes advantage of the soothing and antimicrobial properties of all natural tea-tree oil and combines it with a perfectly viscous hydrogel to cool the wound and protect from infection. Easy to apply - non-adhesive and easy to remove without further trauma to the patient, allowing for quick medical diagnosis.
4. Tac Med #ad
TAC MED BLAST BANDAGE #adTac Med #ad
- The blast bandage covers a 20" x 20"Œ treatment area, but packs down to about the size of a 4" combat bandage. The tactical medical solutions blast Bandage was designed to provide the ability to quickly package traumatic amputations, burns and large pattern wounds with minimal effort and minimal use of supplies.
5. Care Science #ad
4 ct | Instant Cooling Relief for Minor Burns & Wounds, Care Science Hydrogel Sterile Burn Dressing Bandage Pads for Burn Relief #adCare Science #ad
- Absorbs fluid to prevent infection. Use: for use on dry to minimally draining wounds for hydration and to promote moist wound healing. Breathable, hydrating material won't stick to wounds. Step 1: gently clean the burn or wound area.
Step 2: gently apply the moist side of the pad over the burn or wound while removing the second half of the plastic release liner. Step 3: secure pad with cohesive wrap or medical tape not included. Instant cooling relief for minor burns. 3-step wound care.
|Brand||Care Science #ad|
6. Logistics #ad
Burn Dressing, 4" x 4", WATER-JEL #adLogistics #ad
- Medical grade, or the back of the hand near the knuckles - Gel-soaked, small square-sized dressing designed to fit the palm of the hand - a very commonly burned area, medical-grade non-woven material.
Stops the burning process - Cools the burn and relieves pain. Helps prevent contamination - Non-adherent dressing. Sterile, foil packed - Shelf Life: 5 years. Size: 4" x 4" - a must-have for workers around heat and flames.
7. EverOne #ad
2 Count, 4" x 4", EverOne Burnshield Dressing #adEverOne #ad
- Immediate burn relief - when applied after a burn, minimizes shock and skin damage, halts the burn process, provides relief, the burn dressing absorbs and dissipates heat, and physically protects against further injuries.
Designed to treat all burns - the variously sized sterile Hydrogel burn dressings can be used to treat All burns immediately. Whether received from open flames, steam, gas, scalding from hot water, chemicals or electrical appliances. Country of Origin: South Africa.
8. NAR #ad
OD Green, NAR Triangular Bandage W/ 2 PINS #adNAR #ad
- For the bandaging of wounds, the immobilization of fractures and dislocations, and as a sling for the support of an injured part of the body Packaged for low cube space Constructed of muslin cloth with two safety pins to aid in bandage configuration and securing Easily fits into any first aid kit or pocket.
9. Pac-Kit #ad
First Aid Only 16-004 Water Jel Burn Dressing, 4 Length x 4 Width #adPac-Kit #ad
- Unitized box fits easily into first aid kit or cabinet. A small square-shaped dressing. Measures 4-inches length by 4-inches width. It is designed to fit the palm of the hand, or the back of the hand, a commonly burned area, near the knuckles. Sterile, gel soaked burn dressing from Water-Jel.