As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Florida Foliage #ad
Madagascar Dragon Tree | Live Dracaena Marginata | 4 Feet Tall | Large Beautiful Florist Quality House Plant #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- They are listed by nASA as an excellent plant for removing harmful chemicals from the air. The plant has narrow, slender gray stems that are topped with shiny, arching leaves that are sword-shaped. Dracaena marginatas are mostly indoor plants that are easy to care for and can thrive in homes and offices.
They are tough, drought-tolerant plants with aggressive root systems that make excellent houseplants because they are a little more forgiving than some of the other dracaena. Dracaena marginata is an attractive, stiff-leaved plant with colorful foliage that sometimes goes by the name "dragon tree.
Most of the time it’s sold simply as “Dracaena marginata” or just “Dracaena. These plants are perfect for a beginner gardener because they're very easy to grow indoors.
Regular household humidity should be fine for them. It helps that they’re attractive and varied. Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by florida foliage. Don't put your dragon tree in full sun because its leaves will burn. Dragon plants prefer temperatures between 70 to 80 degrees Fahrenheit. If your house is particularly dry, consider a light misting from a spray bottle. Dragon trees grow best in medium sunlight but they can survive in partial shade as well.
2. American Plant Exchange #ad
American Plant Exchange Dracaena Marginata Colorama Madagascar Dragon Tree Live Plant, 6" Pot, Indoor/Outdoor Air Purifier #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Usda zones 9 through 11. Dracaena colorama's bright strappy leaves will add Year Round vibrant pink color to your home or garden. Foliage is showy and performs very well in sun or shade. Very low maintenance.
3. Costa Farms #ad
3-Foot Tall, Ships in Grower's Pot, Costa Farms Dracaena Marginata Magenta Madagascar Dragon Tree Live Indoor Plant #adCosta Farms #ad
- Ships fast from our farm to your home. Grow against a blank wall, to provide privacy in front of a window, or at the end of a sofa or chair as it ages and becomes tree like. Nasa proven studies: NASA studies show plants are earth's natural air-purifiers.
Authentic costa farms brand plants are in black nursery-grower pots with premium soil, slow release fertilizer and have the Costa Farms logo on the pots. Madagascar dragon tree does best in a bright spot, but will tolerate low-light conditions so you can grow it practically anywhere.
Ships in a black grower's pot; place in planter of choice. Plant height at shipping measures approximately 44-inches tall, measured from bottom of the pot to top of the plant.
Dracaena marginata madagascar dragon tree has a gorgeous head of narrow, bright green leaves edged with red or pink stripes; easy to grow, it's considered one of the most popular houseplants around. Look for ships from and sold by to ensure you’re getting Costa Farms brand premium plants. Water when soil feels dry; don't allow to sit in water, drain any excess water.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Costa Farms #ad|
|Model||Dracaena Marginata Magenta|
4. Wekiva Foliage #ad
Live Plant in a 8 Inch Pot, Beautiful Air Purifying Indoor Houseplant, Dracaena Marginata Bicolor, Dracaena Marginata 'Bicolor' #adWekiva Foliage #ad
- There are 120 different types of Dracaena, some of which produce blood-red resin. Dracaena marginata bicolor has beautiful light leaves with a red edge. These plants are perfect for a beginner gardener because they're very easy to grow indoors.
Dragon trees need moderate to bright indirect sunlight. A sudden drop in temperature can cause the lower leaves to drop off. In the spring on the outdoor varieties, slender gray stems that are topped with shiny, fragrant tiny white flowers bloom and are followed by circular yellow-orange berries.
If the plant doesn't get enough light the leaves turn pale. The plant has narrow, arching leaves that are sword-shaped.
Brown spots on the leaves usually indicate the plant is getting too much light. Dragon trees like comfortable room temperatures of between 65 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit. Keep the thermostat set so the plant isn't chilled if you leave home for several days in winter. On indoor plants, flowers and berries rarely appear. That is why it is also called dragon tree or dragon blood tree.
5. Wekiva Foliage #ad
Easy Care Low Maintenance Houseplant, Live Plant in a 10 Inch Pot, Dracaena Deremensis 'Compacta', Dracaena Janet Craig Compacta Cane #adWekiva Foliage #ad
- In length. Survives in low light levels, packaged and shipped exclusively by Wekiva Foliage. This plant should be grown in bright indirect sunlight, but is known to tolerate lower light levels.
These attractive plants have sword- shaped, shiny leaves that are about 3” wide and 2ft. Dracaena janet Craig is an interior workhorse, grows best in filtered light. It is a strongly upright plant that tends to drop its lower leaves, exposing the stalk as it ages.
It is not particular as to soil type or pH. Dracaenas require even moisture, good soil drainage, and cannot tolerate standing water.
Grown, popular for decades, used frequently as a floor plant in interior situations or mass planted in beds. Nasa lists the dracaena janet craig as an excellent clean air plant that helps eliminate harmful toxins from the environment. Dracaenas thrive on neglect, leathery, grow well in low light, dark green, and need very little water.
6. Wekiva Foliage #ad
Live Plant in a 10 Inch Pot, Dracaena Marginata, Easy Care Low Maintenance Indoor Air Cleaning Plant, Dracaena Marginata Cane #adWekiva Foliage #ad
- It grows slower than the other varieties, but has a much more vibrant red / pink coloration. Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by wekiva foliage. Use it as a potted plant, in the garden, or mixed with colorful annual plants in a large patio planter. Dragon trees do best in partial shade.
May be grown outdoors during frost-free weather. This means that if you’re growing indoors, you should have it on a north-facing windowsill, near one facing east or west, and further away from one facing south. One of the most colorful Dracaena varieties available.
It’s easy to care for, requiring little light or water, and is quite hardy in most temperatures. The red tinted foliage adds a decorative accent to any room. As the tree grows, it will naturally lose it’s lowest leaves leaving tufts of leaves atop a bare woody cane.
Marginata is the coolest looking variety. The foliage is generally dark green with edges that are adorned with a reddish purple and can grow up to 16 inches in length. The madagascar dragon tree is characterized by long, narrow leaves that are extremely spiky. On the flip side, you’ll know you aren’t giving it enough light when the accent colors on the leaves start to fade. You will know you’re giving the plant too much light if the leaves burn.
7. Wekiva Foliage #ad
Easy Care Indoor Air Cleaning Plant, Dracaena Marginata Colorama, Live Plant in a 6 Inch Pot, Dragon Tree #adWekiva Foliage #ad
- On the flip side, you should have it on a north-facing windowsill, you’ll know you aren’t giving it enough light when the accent colors on the leaves start to fade. The madagascar dragon tree is characterized by long, narrow leaves that are extremely spiky.
As the tree grows, it will naturally lose it’s lowest leaves leaving tufts of leaves atop a bare woody cane. Colorama is the coolest looking variety. You will know you’re giving the plant too much light if the leaves burn. The foliage is generally dark green with edges that are adorned with a reddish purple and can grow up to 16 inches in length.
It’s easy to care for, requiring little light or water, and is quite hardy in most temperatures. It grows slower than the other varieties, but has a much more vibrant red / pink coloration.
The red tinted foliage adds a decorative accent to any room. One of the most colorful Dracaena varieties available. This means that if you’re growing indoors, near one facing east or west, and further away from one facing south. Grown, in the garden, packaged and shipped exclusively by wekiva foliage. Use it as a potted plant, or mixed with colorful annual plants in a large patio planter. May be grown outdoors during frost-free weather.
8. Rooted #ad
Easy to Grow, and Low Maintenance Houseplant 4-inch Pot 4" Wide Pot, Bicolor Dragon Tree, Dracaena marginata 'Bicolor' | Live #adRooted #ad
- Care: great for beginners and building that green thumb. Ships fast and directly from our greenhouse to your home. The bicolor dracaena, brightens up the room with sword-like green foliage, the woody cane trunk will twist and turn to form natural curves.
It is tough and semi-drought tolerant, edged in vibrant pink. Sunlight: Medium to bright indirect light. Pets: not pet-friendly. We also offer a 14-day guarantee on all of our plants to make sure you're satisfied.
All rooted plants are grown and certified in Florida. As it grows, commonly known as a variety of dragon tree, making it great for beginners. Water: once a week, when soil is dry 2" down. Pro-tip: if leaves become pale or white, it is getting too much sunlight and should be moved to a lower light setting.
9. Lively Root #ad
Lively Root Marginata Dragon Tree Dracaena, Dracaena Species, Easy Care Live Indoor Plant, 4 inch in Grower Pot #adLively Root #ad
- Pet warning: considered to be toxic to pets if ingested. Legends explain where the red oozing flow fell, aka Dracaena Tree. Enjoys humidity.
Spritz occasionally. If you accidentally cut the dracaena, hundreds of trees grew into what is now called the Dragon Trees, the red resin is only in the cousin plant, not this one!. The plant's original cousins contracted its name from the oozy red resin it displayed upon being cut.
Care level: i'm Easy! Easy to care for. Direct sunlight will burn the leaves. Low water: water well and then allow the soil to dry out between each watering. Medium light: moderate, indirect light. It appeared that the plant was "alive" and bleeding.