As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Medline #ad
Medline MDS805161 Aluminum Forearm Crutches, Pack of 2, Adult #adMedline #ad
- Weight capacity, patient height, Patient height, 4'2"-5'2". Vinyl-coated, tapered, contoured arm cuffs. Weight capacity, 5'0"-6'2"; Youth has a 250-lb. Heavy-wall, high-strength aluminum tubing.
Weight capacity, patient height, 5'10"-6'6"; adult has a 250-lb. Tall adult has a 250-lb. Black components hide signs of wear and scratches;Height Range: 5 - 6'2Inches. Telescoping parts are manufactured with internal bushings and external lock nuts to provide totally silent usage.
2. Ergoactives,LLC #ad
6'6'' Adjustable Aquamarine, Ergobaum® Prime 7TH Generation by Ergoactives. 1 Pair 2 Units of Ergonomic Forearm Crutches, Adult 5' #adErgoactives,LLC #ad
- Extensively designed to be the most comfortable and advanced forearm crutch available, performance, the ERGOBAUM 7G is built for its users’ needs first. Expect safety, comfort and style; they will move you. Highlights: medical grade aluminum material, foldable feature, knee-Rests, aquamarine Color, Non-Slip Ergocap High Performance Tips, Adjustable Handles, shock absorbers, Adjustable Cuff & Height Settings, LED lights & Alert Buttons.
Combined, each feature of the ergobaum 7G crutches provides an unparalleled level of comfort and ease that is unrivaled by any other product on the market.
Its premium design features an integrated, durable and lightweight medical grade aluminum construction, built-in flashlight and alert horn, fully adjustable ergonomics, patented shock absorption system, and the patented ERGO CAP High Performance crutch tip.
Its premium design features combined provides an unparalleled level of comfort and ease that is unrivaled by any other product on the market. Ergobaum 7g crutches were built for its users’ needs first. Specs: unit weight: 2. 90 lbs user weight capacity: up to 350 lbs user height range: 5'0" - 6'6" cuff size: standard cuff width: 3. 50" cuff lenght: 7. 00" grip size: standard grip diameter: 1. 75" ergocap included: high performance 3/4" grip angle range: 15º / 0º / -15º grip 0º to cuff top range: 10
3. Medline #ad
Tall Adult Pair of 2 Crutches, Medline MDS805160 Aluminum Forearm Crutches #adMedline #ad
- Vinyl-coated, tapered, contoured arm cuffs. Black components hide signs of wear and scratches. Tall adult has a 250-lb. 113 kg weight capacity; patient height, 5'10"-6'6" 178 cm-198 cm.
Telescoping parts are manufactured with internal bushings and external lock nuts to provide totally silent usage. Heavy-wall, high-strength aluminum tubing.
4. Drive Medical #ad
Adult 1-Pair, Gray, Drive Medical Forearm Crutch #adDrive Medical #ad
- Extra-large tips for added stability. Leg and forearm sections adjust independently for optimal sizing. Vinyl-coated. Vinyl hand grips are comfortable and durable.
Handle height: 28"-37"; recommended user Height: 60"-74";Weight Capacity: 300 lbs. Ergonomically contoured arm cuffs molded for comfort and stability.
|Brand||Drive Medical #ad|
|Manufacturer||Drive Medical #ad|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
5. FDI #ad
Ergodynamic Forearm Crutches by FDI Size: 4'7-6'8 1 Pair/2 Crutches/Black/Lightest Crutch with an Integrated Shock Absorber L Over 188lbs Spring Rate #adFDI #ad
- Lightest crutch in the world with an integrated shock absorber only 1. 32 lbs 600g per crutch. Operates smoothly and silently throughout its 1.
6" 2. 5cm of travel. Available in 3 shock absorber spring rate/weight range options. Soft replaceable forearm pad and ultra-soft replaceable grips. Provides positive rebound energy for improved mobility.
6. Millennial Medical #ad
In-Motion Forearm Crutches | Spring Assist | Ergonomic Handles | Articulating Tips | Size Tall 4'9", 6'3" | Glossy Black #adMillennial Medical #ad
- They make our crutches excellent on solid, and are great on outdoor surfaces with grass, indoor surfaces such as hardwood floors or carpet, gravel, and dirt as well, giving the user extra maneuverability. Spring-assisted arm-support crutches: the patented spring assist Technology absorbs impact and returns kinetic energy to aid patient ambulation.
Quality construction: the high quality construction of our crutches allows for heavy duty use with a maximum user weight capacity of 350lbs. Articulating crutch tips: our sure foot articulating tips give greater stability on uneven surfaces and unstable ground. Each arm-support wrist brace fits snugly around the forearms and is designed to reduce impact on the wrist, lessening the possibility of carpal tunnel syndrome.
The newly re-designed cylinder sleeve ensure strength and durability throughout the handle of the crutch. Great for posture: in addition to added comfort on the wrists and shoulders, our highly adjustable, ergonomic design allows for users to naturally walk more erect, which is normally a challenge for most conventional crutch users, thus making them essential for a proper and speedy recovery.
Our crutches come in 2 sizes: adult and youth. Can be helpful for patients undergoing physical therapy. Our spring assist technology makes our springs quieter than traditional crutch springs and our forearm crutch padding helps reduce friction and divert pressure from each underarm so they don’t get sore. Ergonomic handle grips & wrist braces: the ergonomic positioning and design of the grips keep hands and wrists in their natural position, diminishing wrist pain and nerve damage.
7. McKesson #ad
Mckesson Steel Adult Forearm Crutches 5' to 6' 2" User Ht. #adMcKesson #ad
- 300-lbs weight capacity. User height range: 5 foot to 6 Foot 2 Inch User Height. Vinyl coated, ergonomically contoured arm cuffs molded for comfort and stability. Crutch height: 28 to 37 Inch Crutch Height.
|Manufacturer||McKesson Brand #ad|
8. Ergobaum #ad
Crutches- Latest Generation Ergobaum by Ergoactives. 1 Pair of The"Pain Reduction" Crutches #adErgobaum #ad
- Product "unique" features:shock absorbers that reduce impact! takes away all the "pain" associated with walking on crutches. Product innovation: finally, a comfortable, have joint pain or issues with mobility, fully adjustable crutch designed to make people's lives easier during recovery, while reducing any secondary injury commonly caused by conventional crutches.
These crutches were designed by an Orthopedic Surgeon with the end-user fully in mind. Product adjustable features: fully adjustable height and arm length to properly fit 99% of all adults 5' to 6'6" up to 350lbs. Product description: re-inspired, stronger than ever before! the latest generation ergobaum Shock Absorber Crutches speed the recovery process while reducing secondary injuries associated with the use of conventional crutches.
It has been tested by thousands of patients, Including King of Spain Juan Carlos I. If you have suffered a recent sports injury, then consider the Ergobaum Forearm Crutches with Shock Absorbers as the best crutch alternative.
Product testimonials: the product has been used and approved for its immediate positive impact on the recovery process of the user. Equipped with ergoactive's spring loaded shock absorber patented Technology, Horn, & Safety Reflectors, "Extra Balance" Ergocap Tip, Safety Features Night Light, Built-In Leg Rest Platform. Ergobaum crutches, new generation, provide the user with a cushioned ride, shock absorption and return energy through the normal gait.
9. Days #ad
Adjustable Height and Handle Crutches for Elderly, Handicapped, Turning Arm Cuffs and Crutches Support Legs After Injury or Surgery, and Disabled Users, Tall Adult Size, Days Forearm Crutches #adDays #ad
- Pair, weight capacity of 300 pounds. Arm cuffs rotate on the crutch to give the user more stability and control and contoured hand grips increased user comfort.
Durable crutches help support the body and take all weight and pressure off of a leg for post operation or surgery and after injury use. Pair of forearm crutches with contoured hand grips and molded arm cuff for comfort and stability, to take any weight and pressure off of recently injured or operated on legs.
Non-latex material, unit weighs 4 lbs. Sturdy crutches in tall adult size adjust from 32. 75" - 43. 75" tall, 9. 75" between the cuff and handle, and the arm cuffs have a maximum diameter of 3. 5". 12 oz.