As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Traditional Medicinals #ad
16 Tea Bags Pack of 6, Traditional Medicinals Organic Nettle Herbal Leaf Tea #adTraditional Medicinals #ad
- Consistently high-quality herbs from ethical trading partnerships. Case of six boxes, each box containing 16 sealed tea bags 96 total tea bags.
Supports joint health and overall wellness. Non-gmo verified. Caffeine Free. Taste: earthy, fresh and grassy. All ingredients Certified Organic. Kosher.
2. U.S. Wellness Naturals #ad
8Oz REAL WILD HARVEST | 100% USDA Certified ORGANIC | Loose Leaf Nettle Tea Urtica Dioica aka Stinging Nettle Cut & Sifted, Nettle Tea #adU.S. Wellness Naturals #ad
- Starting in early 70’s, this area of ex-Yugoslavia has had co-op networks of pickers that would climb mountains to roam pristine wilderness. Individual co-op families have guaranteed market and strictly focus on what they do best – collecting amazing wild herbs. Milky smooth- this is a milky smooth wild harvest of nettle.
Swiss standard- all ground, processing, and operations are inspected by accredited switzerland’s “bio-Inspecta”, a USDA accredited company that transfers it’s certificates to our OEFFA NOP accredited agency in Ohio Our Facility is Certified Operation: 1271 that can be referenced in public USDA integrity database online.
Areas of pristine wilderness yield wild herbs that local population collects. Ethical product – our products bring opportunity to younger generations in these areas. Young nettle plants are picked by hand by co-ops that bring back their pickings daily.
Tastes mellow and soothing thanks to the high-altitude wilderness - a magical touch that nature gives to wild plants. These co-ops would bring their pickings back and entire amount would be bought off at the base of the mountain at guaranteed prices. Wild nettle– these limited wild harvests have unpredictable yield, and are also subject to inspections that are mandatory for issuance of protected geographical origin. This is unique and limited LOT- that we take great pride in sourcing. Gift from nature- ibarska slatina, a renowned destination for wild herbal plants co-op.
3. MICROINGREDIENTS #ad
Organic Nettle Leaf, Non-GMO, Dried Cut and Sifted, 1.5 Pound 24 Ounce, Raw from Germany, All Natural, No Gluten #adMICROINGREDIENTS #ad
- Use it to support your whole body, especially your joint health. No Gluten. Fortify your joints. Nettle leaf is a great source of antioxidants. Non-gMO. Organic nettle leaf. Serve as tea. It can help your body to manage stress.
Nettle leaf has stress-relieving properties. 1. 5 pounds 24 ounce, cut Raw and Sifted Straight from Germany. Certified ingredients. 100% all natural. Energize yourself. Nettle leaf is known as the mother of all healthy tonics. Packed full of minerals and an amazing taste, it's sure to rejuvenate you.
4. Frontier Co-op #ad
Non-irradiated | 1 lb. Bulk Bag | Sustainably Grown | Urtica dioica L., Certified Organic, Cut & Sifted, Frontier Co-op Nettle, Stinging Leaf, Kosher #adFrontier Co-op #ad
- Robust, bitter, and salty - stinging nettle leaves have a mildly bitter flavor. The taste is almost like spinach, with a touch of Italian parsley. It is also a typical ingredient in DIY skin care products, as well as shampoos. We're committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.
Sustainably grown in bulgaria - our organic stinging nettle leaves are picked right before the blossoms bloom to deliver the best leaves possible. Top quality stinging nettle leaf - frontier co-op organic stinging Nettle Leaf botanical name: Urtica dioica is a high-quality, soups, organic herb that is known for its pleasant herbaceous taste and slightly bitter aroma.
A versatile ingredient - stinging nettle has a variety of applications.
Our leaves are 100% organic, Kosher certified, and non-irradiated. It is a common ingredient in teas, stews and more. There are no artificial additives or chemicals used at any stage of production. It can make tasty herbal teas, smoothies, soups, and stir-frys. This product’s herbaceous aroma makes it an ideal ingredient for wellness teas and shampoos. About us - owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976.
5. Starwest Botanicals #ad
Starwest Botanicals Organic Nettle Leaf Tea Loose Cut and Sifted, 1 Pound Bulk #adStarwest Botanicals #ad
- Kosher certified by Kosher Certification Services. Origin: Bulgaria. Latin/botanical Name: Urtica dioica. Cgmp compliant current Good Manufacturing Practices. Certified organic by qai - in accordance with the USDA National Organic Program Guidelines.
6. Frontier Co-op #ad
Non-irradiated | 1 lb. Bulk Bag | Sustainably Grown | Urtica dioica L., Kosher, Cut & Sifted, Frontier Co-op Nettle, Stinging Leaf, Certified Organic #adFrontier Co-op #ad
- We're committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products. Robust, and salty - stinging nettle leaves have a mildly bitter flavor. It can make tasty herbal teas, and stir-frys. There are no artificial additives or chemicals used at any stage of production.
A versatile ingredient - stinging nettle has a variety of applications. Top quality stinging nettle leaf - frontier co-op organic stinging Nettle Leaf botanical name: Urtica dioica is a high-quality, soups, organic herb that is known for its pleasant herbaceous taste and slightly bitter aroma.
Sustainably grown in bulgaria - our organic stinging nettle leaves are picked right before the blossoms bloom to deliver the best leaves possible. This product’s herbaceous aroma makes it an ideal ingredient for wellness teas and shampoos.
It is a common ingredient in teas, stews and more. Our leaves are 100% organic, Kosher certified, and non-irradiated. The taste is almost like spinach, BITTER, with a touch of Italian parsley. We support natural-living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. It is also a typical ingredient in DIY skin care products, soups, smoothies, as well as shampoos. About us - owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976.
7. Nature's Answer #ad
Nature's Answer Nettle Leaf Extract | Concentrated Dark Green Nettle Leaf Herbal Supplement | Non-GMO, Kosher, Gluten-Free, & Alcohol-Free 1oz #adNature's Answer #ad
- Exceptional features: super concentrated. This is a distinctive thick, dark green herbal extract. If you are not happy with our products for any reason, please return your products for a new replacement or a full refund. The alcohol and extraction materials are removed using our Unique Bio-Chelated, Cold Extraction Process.
Nettle leaf extract is Kosher, Vegetarian, Gluten Free, NonGMO.100% customer satisfaction: nettle leaf extract is a potent health supporting supplement*. We hope you enjoy using our Nettle Leaf Extract as much as we do.
Perfect choice: by using advanced botanical fingerprint Technology, Nature’s Answer assures you the quality of each ingredient by identifying the purity of every incoming botanical, promising you the purest form of each all natural herbal extract in every product.
Premium quality: nature’s answer nettle leaf fluid herbal extract is a concentrated herbal extract made from nettle Urtica dioica leaves. Nature's answer alcohol free extracts are produced using alcohol, Parve, Vegan, water and natural extractants and maintain their natural Holistic Balance. Nettle leaf extract supports balanced health. Tested, verified, & Identified for Authenticity. Each 2000 mg serving offers 2000 mg of dried herbs 1:1 dry herb equivalent.
|Brand||Nature's Answer #ad|
|Manufacturer||Nature's Answer #ad|
8. EarthWise Aromatics #ad
100% Natural, EarthWise Aromatics, 1 lb 16 oz, Nettle Leaf #adEarthWise Aromatics #ad
- 100% natural: no pesticides / Non-Irradiated. Botanical Name: Urtica Dioica. Harvested in Europe. Nettle Leaf. 16oz 1 lb.
9. Gaia Herbs #ad
Gaia Herbs Nettle Leaf Liquid Phyto-Capsules, 60 Count #adGaia Herbs #ad
- Upper respiratory system support. Promotes healthy mucous membranes. Cultivated in accordance with nature's intent. During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Packaging may vary supports a healthy inflammatory response. Supports natural histamine response.
|Brand||Gaia Herbs #ad|
|Manufacturer||Gaia Herbs #ad|