As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. OAKRIDGE PRODUCTS #ad
Oakridge Products 1 Quart size Sharps and Needle Container. Integrated needle unwinder #adOAKRIDGE PRODUCTS #ad
- Light weight and compact this sharps container is perfect for on the go use. Safe disposal of needles, blades razors, etc. Pipettes, scalpels, or with attached tubing, lancets, vacutainers, needles with syringes, pen needles, or glass slides.
Fits easily into a medium sized purse, backpack or gym bag. Safe to autoclave or incinerate. Pets - designed to hold your pet's injection syringes. Diabetics - perfect for disposal of needles, lancets, test strips etc at home or on the go. Constructed of puncture and impact resistant material.
2. Unimed-Midwest #ad
Red, Unimed-Midwest 1 Quart Flip Top Sharps Container, 6.3" x 4.5" x 4.3" #adUnimed-Midwest #ad
- Flip-top lid locks for final disposal. Hinged lid provides temporary closure when container is not in use and permanent closure for final disposal.
Designed to limit accidental or intentional access to used sharp items. Use wall brackets sold separately to free up valuable counter space. Empty containers can be nested to save storage space.
3. OakRidge Products #ad
One Gallon Sharps Containers with Pop Up Lid Two Pack by Oakridge Products #adOakRidge Products #ad
- Usa made - cdc approved -sharps container from oakridge Products Features a Simple to Operate POP-UP lid Easy to Open to Dispose of Waste.
Meets or exceeds standards including OSHA and EPA Requirements for Local Biohazard Waste Collection. Pipettes, scalpels, Lancets, or Glass Slides. Our sharps container Is Constructed of Puncture and Impact Resistant Material.
Safe disposal of needles and needles with syringes and Vacutainers or with Attached Tubing, Pen Needles, Blades Razors, etc. When full, simply push the tab on the Lid Into the Body and it is Now Permanently Locked and Ready for Disposal.
4. OakRidge Products #ad
OakRidge Products 1 Quart Size Pack of 3 Sharps Disposal Container, Approved for Home and Professional use #adOakRidge Products #ad
- Oakridge would never mislead our customers. Gold standard in sharps containers - this the same product we sell to doctors and hospitals all over the country. Ideal for diabetics. Fits easily into a medium sized purse backpack, or luggage.
Compare first - our competitor's "1 quart" products look very similar but they are actually about 20% smaller than ours. Clear lid allows a view of the fill level, temporary closure for safety, gym bag, and snap locks for final disposal.
We are a US manufacturer. Product dimensions: 4"L X 4"W X 6. 25" h. Great for business - designed for use by phlebotomists or others who need a small transportable container. Great for home-.
Fits perfectly on bathroom countertops. Keeps contaminated waste safe from pets and small children - Safe disposal of needles, blades razors, pen needles, needles with syringes, lancets, scalpels, etc. The vertical drop maximizes useable container volume while providing a space saving option for totes, carts and work spaces. Lightweight and compact - perfect for traveling and on the go use. Our product is really a full 1 quart in size.
5. Ever Ready First Aid #ad
Ever Ready First Aid Sharps Container with Split Lid Design and Locking Mechanism for Sharp Waste Disposal, 1 Quart #adEver Ready First Aid #ad
- Portable – large enough to accommodate used sharps like syringes or lancets, yet lightweight and compact enough to fit in travel bag, carry-on or backpack for on-the-go disposal. When the full level is reached as indicated on the label, close and lock the lid and dispose of the container.
Puncture resistant plastic – the containers are made with sturdy plastic that is puncture resistant, so you can rest assured that used sharps are safe and secure anywhere you go.
This can prevent any accidents that might result in serious injuries. Split lid design – designed with a unique split lid that is leak-proof and can be permanently locked.
Safe sharps disposal – a sharps container is a medical storage box for collecting, needles, catheters, and disposing of used sharp medical supplies such as syringes, lancets, storing, blades, etc. Dispose when full – this sharps container is intended to be discarded once filled. The lid is also translucent, which helps to prevent overfilling. This protects you from accidental exposure to the used sharps.
6. OakRidge Products #ad
5 Quart Size | OakRidge Products Sharps Disposal Container | TouchFree Disposal #adOakRidge Products #ad
- Pipettes, scalpels, vacutainers, glass slides. Product dimensions: 10"L X 4. 5"w x 105" h. Compatible with - popular 5 quarts cabinets systems. Meets or exceeds fda standards including OSHA and EPA requirements for local biohazard waste collection.
Safe to autoclave or incinerate. Just drop needle into the lid and will it will safely rotate, drop the waste and return to open position.
Translucent bucket - allows a view of the fill level, automatic temporary closure for safety, and snap locks for final disposal. Usa made. Safe disposal of - needles, or with attached tubing, blades razors, pen needles, needles with syringes, lancets, etc. Robust design. The self-closing rotating door 8. 5 inch by 2 inch - is counter balanced is designed for touchfree disposal.
7. Alcedo #ad
Alcedo Sharps Container for Home Use and Professional 1 Quart 3-Pack | Biohazard Needle and Syringe Disposal | Small Portable Container for Travel #adAlcedo #ad
- Easy to use – the built-in needle removal port designed to remove needles from syringe. Perfect for professional and home use – the sharps container is ideal for use in hospitals, labs, and clinics or at home by diabetics who need a small transportable container to dispose of biohazard needles and syringes waste.
Use it at home, at work, anywhere you go. Dimensions: 4" L X 4. 25" w x 6. 25" h. Light weight and compact – the sturdy light-weight container is perfect for phlebotomists blood draw professionals or others who need a small portable sharps container.
Meets osha and epA requirements for local biohazard waste collection.
Strict quality standard – each container is labeled with usage instructions to dispose of medical waste safely and responsibly. Clear lid allows a view of the fill level, temporary closure for safety, and snap locks for final disposal. Durable and high quality – the durable and high-quality sharps container is constructed of puncture and impact resistant material.
8. Shop Square #ad
3 Pack, Sharps Disposal Container, Biohazard Containers, Sharps Container, Needle Disposal Containers, Sharps Containers for Home Use, Small Sharps Container, 1 Quart #adShop Square #ad
- Suitable for business use - this compact and light travel size sharps container can be used by various businesses that use sharps. Dispose of used sharps safely - use these needle disposal containers for the safe disposal of used sharps.
These include vet clinics, tattoo parlors, and med spas. 2-way secure closure - a temporary closing mechanism lets you use the bin until it's full. The bin also has a snap-lock feature that allows you permanently close the lid for final disposal.
Properly throw out syringes, auto-injectors, lancets or finger sticks, pen needles, and blades. Superb value for money - the package includes 3 mini sharps container with lids, with each one able to hold up to 50 syringes.
This saves you from having to buy sharp disposals constantly. It's essential equipment for health care workers on the field and people doing self-injections at home. A safer home - keep used sharps away from kids and pets with this 1-quart small sharps container.
9. OakRidge Products #ad
5.4 Qt Sharps Disposal Container | Oakridge Products | Touchfree Rotating Lid #adOakRidge Products #ad
- Compatible with- popular bd 5. 4 quarts cabinets systems. Cdc approved 5. 4 quart container. Robust design, Safe to autoclave or incinerate. Translucent bucket - allows a view of the fill level, automatic temporary closure for safety, and snap locks for final disposal.
Great for home or business use. Safe disposal of - needles, pen needles, etc. Pipettes, or with attached tubing, Trulicity Pens, lancets, scalpels, vacutainers, blades razors, needles with syringes, glass slides.
Smooth action rotating lid - touchless disposal, 10" high x 12" wide x 4. 5" deep. Gold standard - same item we sell to hospitals all over the United States. Meets or exceeds cdc standards including OSHA and EPA requirements for local biohazard waste collection. Perfect size for monthly Aimovig size self injection devices.